YouTube Christmas Specials! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
If you've not come across SeenThroughGlass on YouTube before then you might find this video a bit odd, but anyhow, as far as Christmas special YouTube videos go I've found this one the funniest so far this year so thought I'd share it with you guys! Might help you to watch a few of the normal videos on the channel first to get the idea of what's going on :P

Share your favourites from this year, or years before :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
"Learning to be a van driver" - what?! I went from a 1.6 Fiesta to a LWB van within 2 weeks of passing my test and no prior experience ahah. My first van experience was driving it from Somerset to London and back with tight parking and turning in London! One doesn't learn to be a van driver, one is chosen to be a van driver. :p

You get naturally vicious, you CRAVE sausage, egg and bacon sandwiches and it's all about obscure music! Ahaha. :D

EDIT: This is why I like being a wagon driver. We get both worlds, being able to race like a car, having the space of a van and having the typically non-sporty look that fools everyone!

Last edited:

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
I'd actually say that driving a van's easier for some reason. You only need to pay attention to your mirrors, you're sitting higher and in those newer vans you don't have to reach for the gear lever as it's on the dash.
Only annoying thing about driving a van is that you cannot possible see cyclists (hateful bastards) on rotaries (Satan's idea of better traffic flow).
Also, Transits really aren't that good. Probably some weird kind of British patriotism going on there?

Back to topic about Christmas specials though: Favorite Christmas special thingy was definitly the advent callenders with Ashens and Nerdcubed. (Not gonna post it here because it's a 25 episode mini-series so...)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I'd actually say that driving a van's easier for some reason. You only need to pay attention to your mirrors, you're sitting higher and in those newer vans you don't have to reach for the gear lever as it's on the dash.
I very much agree, I love driving vans.

Also, Transits really aren't that good. Probably some weird kind of British patriotism going on there?
A Transit is the typical "man with a white van" here in the UK. I quite like Mercedes Vitos or VW Transporters for vans of similar size, personally love the VW T5.

I realized I never responded to the actual thread title, oopsy! This was pretty funny to me, I love Smii7y :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread