YouTube Channel "BusThrash" - Does anyone know what happened to it? (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi!

I just wanted to know if anyone knows what happened to the YouTube channel "BusThrash".
He seems to have deleted all of his videos (most notably the very rare driver training video They Don't Grow On Trees" (titled: How Not to Drive a Semi Automatic Bus) and the Ailsa hill climb video), except for two car videos.
I have downloaded his "They Don't Grow On Trees" video, but back then I converted it to audio-only as I didn't expect the channel to be wiped.
So if anyone might know why he deleted it or if the videos are going to come back, or if you by a very slim chance happen to have downloaded "How Not to Drive a Semi Automatic Bus", I'd love to know. If not, no worries.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi!

I just wanted to know if anyone knows what happened to the YouTube channel "BusThrash".
He seems to have deleted all of his videos (most notably the very rare driver training video They Don't Grow On Trees" (titled: How Not to Drive a Semi Automatic Bus) and the Ailsa hill climb video), except for two car videos.
I have downloaded his "They Don't Grow On Trees" video, but back then I converted it to audio-only as I didn't expect the channel to be wiped.
So if anyone might know why he deleted it or if the videos are going to come back, or if you by a very slim chance happen to have downloaded "How Not to Drive a Semi Automatic Bus", I'd love to know. If not, no worries.

I'm not aware of the recent developments regarding the "BusThrash" YouTube channel, but it's possible that the channel owner had their own reasons for deleting videos. You could try reaching out to them directly or checking related forums for updates. As for the missing video, I hope you can find a way to recover it or connect with others who may have saved it. Good luck! :(

Advertisement

Jan 20, 2020
Hi!

Four years later, I happened to stumble across this (thanks in part to @Ralph78's post.
As regards the driver training video, I believe this is what you're looking for:

As for the rest, I'm not sure where to find them. Still, I hope this helps.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Four years later, I happened to stumble across this (thanks in part to @Ralph78's post.
As regards the driver training video, I believe this is what you're looking for:

As for the rest, I'm not sure where to find them. Still, I hope this helps.

Many thanks for that! ❤️
I did already find it a good while back (Dec 2020) and I would've posted the link here too, but I completely forgot that I made this thread... apologies.

Still though, thank you for letting me know!
I'm glad the video is back on YouTube. 💙

Reactions: James_A282
This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread