Your worst multiplayer experience? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
This one could be fun! Tell us about your worst experience with other players on TruckersMP, can be for ETS2 or ATS! :)

I shall start, and this is the reason for making the thread! A player (I won't name him or his VTC..) was driving at the game speed limit around the racetrack in Tucson and reporting any other player who wasn't doing the same and enjoying themselves instead, as the racetrack is for. I wiped out and and so went to the garage to fix my car and on the way back found myself with the same player who was reporting earlier behind me, beeping because I wouldn't go through a red light!

Now here's the funny bit, all the time before he'd been in the chat telling people they'd been reported and that they should have to pass a test to drive the Scout car, then as he tried to over take me if smashed into a lamp post and flung himself into the air. Karma, my friend ;)

Reactions: David.Ikaël
@Max dos the user any chance had the name John in his name? I was in Tucson racetrack for the second time, so I was heading to the race track in the car and I pulled over to the right just before you get the the track, as I pulled over there was another player in front of me in a pilot car. I pulled over to the side to let the other players behind me to drive pass and also I had to check my map menu. Once all players clear then I was about to move when I got reported and kicked.

The guy in front of me was parked and reporting ever player that he sees, I HATE THOSE PLAYERS

Also I checked him up, and I see that he got banned and kicked like 5 times himself, three of which are this year

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
@Max dos the user any chance had the name John in his name? I was in Tucson racetrack for the second time, so I was heading to the race track in the car and I pulled over to the right just before you get the the track, as I pulled over there was another player in front of me in a pilot car. I pulled over to the side to let the other players behind me to drive pass and also I had to check my map menu. Once all players clear then I was about to move when I got reported and kicked.

The guy in front of me was parked and reporting ever player that he sees, I HATE THOSE PLAYERS

Also I checked him up, and I see that he got banned and kicked like 5 times himself, three of which are this year
No, was probably from the same group of people as the guy you came across though! Drives super slow in a pilot car then parked up and watched everybody so he could report.. Blue tag on their name :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I like this thread ! Good idea @Max :)

I remember one time, last year, in ETS2. I was driving behind 2 people I didn't know (so I was the 3rd truck). The 2nd truck seemed to be in a hurry, and was very closed to the 1st one. Suddenly, he decided to overtake the 1st one, but 2 other trucks were coming the other side of the road...
BIM !! The 2nd truck crashed into the 2 other trucks, and so they covered all the road (the 2 sides).
But hey, I was driving behind the 2nd truck ! So... I crashed into all these trucks. That was a big accident (for me :p), as 3 trucks (with the trailers) were concerned + the 1st truck.
So yeah, 4 trucks was in the middle of the road, and other trucks were coming.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
The second day of ATS's release I was doing as everyone did and rolling up the really tight roads that go along the coast and up over the mountain near the Chems. We were all waiting patiently, abiding by the give way to the right and one, then other, then another truck was safely crossing the main street. Then it was my turn to cross and for the most part, I did - until someone on the other side became impatient and pulled out in front of me meaning my trailer was blocking the road. Aware of this (and the fact that tosspot wasn't moving anywhere) I reversed and the trucker behind me did so too allowing the space for me to get back.

Literally as my truck got back in to place, one of the Admins (who I sincerely hope is gone now since he was causing so much agro among players that day) kicked me from the server anyway with no warning and no word in chat. Absolute moron.

The second day of ATS's release I was doing as everyone did and rolling up the really tight roads that go along the coast and up over the mountain near the Chems. We were all waiting patiently, abiding by the give way to the right and one, then other, then another truck was safely crossing the main street. Then it was my turn to cross and for the most part, I did - until someone on the other side became impatient and pulled out in front of me meaning my trailer was blocking the road. Aware of this (and the fact that tosspot wasn't moving anywhere) I reversed and the trucker behind me did so too allowing the space for me to get back.

Literally as my truck got back in to place, one of the Admins (who I sincerely hope is gone now since he was causing so much agro among players that day) kicked me from the server anyway with no warning and no word in chat. Absolute moron.
So You got kicked for doing the right thing, Sucks!! So you have
penalties on record then?

I hate when players like myself do the right thing and play the game the right real way of going about it seems to get the crap and get kicked for very little crazy things. I got kicked for my nickname and kicked for saying an little word of "dick" in the chat that is also a persons name. I hated that also, I was on ETS2 chatting away to the players around me and once I said the word (bang) kicked for 4 hours, and turns out that there was an admin parked in a hiding place reading players chat and waiting for an moment to kick

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
So You got kicked for doing the right thing, Sucks!! So you have
penalties on record then?

I hate when players like myself do the right thing and play the game the right real way of going about it seems to get the crap and get kicked for very little crazy things. I got kicked for my nickname and kicked for saying an little word of "dick" in the chat that is also a persons name. I hated that also, I was on ETS2 chatting away to the players around me and once I said the word (bang) kicked for 4 hours, and turns out that there was an admin parked in a hiding place reading players chat and waiting for an moment to kick
If they log kicks, then yeah - I'll probably have one for "blocking" or some BS like that. It was not a ban, just a kick which is a disconnection from the server; a ban is an extended disconnection as you described. This was before I started recording every time I drive on MP and I record because of silly events like that - same reason I run a dashcam in my vehicles IRL.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Just the other day, I was in Tucson just taking a drive, minding my own business. And I was on this 2-lane road, and this guy came up around the turn and when he did that, he came into my lane (Now mind you, I was going fast too, but I was slowing down for that turn.) I entered that turn when that guy came into my lane. And he hit me head on. And I got 60% damaged. Then me being me, I told him that am not moving back to let him through since he came into my lane. So goes pass me, I go ahead and do a quick turn around in the middle of road to go back to service to get fixed. And now at this point, I am following him on this road. He is only going like 10 mph, so I went to go around him so I can get to the service quicker than 10mph. And when I stepped on it to get around him, engine stalled.

As my engine stalled, I kicked from the game for Reckless driving....

Advertisement

Just started playing MP a couple weeks ago. I stupidly went to Calais for the first time in MP too, oh boy, never again!!!!!

Anyways, twice this week I've been hit for no reason at all. First time a guy was talking over the mic in another language (I don't have a mic and I'm only using my keyboard for the game, so hitting Y to bring up chat would probably result in my crashing my truck!), he then says "I'm Daniel from Brazil" as I see a dot coming up fast behind me. He almost gets past me but clips me, but we both keep going and he speeds off. I then find him parked up on the side of the road next to a service stop, I guess he missed the entrance? I pass him (without hitting him!). Next thing I know a few minutes later I get rammed from behind, it's him, he turns onto his side next to me. I have damage but I'm still upright so I keep going.

Next incident, one guy decides to slam into me without warning as he tries to pass me. Damage yes but I keep going, he's long gone at speed. Another player with a similar user ID to his passes me at speed and I find them both a few minutes later at a toll booth. The guy who originally slammed me is stuck sideways across a couple of the booth entrances, the other one who passed me second is backing out of another toll lane. I head into my lane and go through, I barely get a few miles and the second guy comes up flashing lights and beeping the horn then slams into me.

In both cases I'm driving at about 62mph (that's what I was told is the max for 'normal' driving not 'racing' speeds), in the far right hand-lane (in France both cases) and driving normally. I have no idea why they chose me to repeatedly hit. I don't have any recording software and I didn't get the IDs, only partials. But without video you can't report anyway.

To make it "funnier", my second day of playing MP, someone hits me out of nowhere and they report me, I get banned for 24 hours. In the video you can see my truck in the right hand lane, this person in the middle lane, they clip me and I go flying off into the grass, they stop. They must've been going crazy speeds. I did appeal but the mods obviously didn't read it because the ban time ran out first.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
@di9girl Some people are so annoying in MP ! There's so much incidents going on...

To make it "funnier", my second day of playing MP, someone hits me out of nowhere and they report me, I get banned for 24 hours. In the video you can see my truck in the right hand lane, this person in the middle lane, they clip me and I go flying off into the grass, they stop. They must've been going crazy speeds. I did appeal but the mods obviously didn't read it because the ban time ran out first.
Getting banned without being guilty.. arr :mad:

(Fortunately, there's still some good players, and you can still have fun driving in MP!)

@di9girl Some people are so annoying in MP ! There's so much incidents going on...

Getting banned without being guilty.. arr :mad:

(Fortunately, there's still some good players, and you can still have fun driving in MP!)

That's what really annoyed me, because after when I went to Calais and then those other two incidents seeing the crazy driving. I fear maybe with the OR expansion ATS will be super busy next week. They only have the one server as of right now, I was playing about an hour ago, and there were 200 players. Just hope we don't get the crazies over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread