Yorkshire Terrier Repaint Pack

Repaints Yorkshire Terrier Repaint Pack V1.1

Login to Download

Whiskey.Stuffs

Oh that one, that does those repaints.
Apr 1, 2016
Whiskey.Stuffs submitted a new download:

Yorkshire Terrier Repaint Pack - The official repaint pack for Yorkshire Counites

Yorkshire Terrier Repaint Pack
View attachment 40908
Information
This repaint pack will contain Yorkshire Terrier repaints for the Yorkshire Counites Map by @Sylar . This pack will be updated as frequently as possible.

I will do the branded ones next I hope you enjoy these for the time being, I'll also be doing the Fleetline as well!
Please note this might take some time....​
Read more about this download...

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Hey Whiskey, just wondering, how do I put the ALX400 onto the map. I've done this but no ALX400's appear.
View attachment 40963
You're missing `.bus` off the end of `vehicles\Transbus_ALX400_Regional\Transbus ALX400_r_voith_K++`

Try replacing it with `vehicles\Transbus_ALX400_Regional\Transbus ALX400_r_voith_260_fd.bus` and see what that does.

Edward

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I am loving all the vehicles repaints for the Yorkshire 2.0 map.

I am just wondering whether there are any plans to include the Yorkshire repaints for the Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 and Enviro 200 buses? As they are also my favourite buses.

Nonetheless, great job on the repaints! In particular, I love driving the Mercedes Citaro UK Facelift and MAN A21 UK with this repaint.

Many thanks

Edward

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017

A reinstall of the repaint for the specific model worked for me. It can be very temperamental though... OMSI being OMSI, ya know ;)
Thx got it fixed, turned out to be OMSI running out of texture memory, cus omsi.

thomasthebro1

Mar 16, 2019
I see that the B9TL has a HOF on one of the pictures in the demo for this pack. Is there an available hof which I am able to use?