Yorkshire ibis codes? (1 Viewer)

Hi i have downloada yourkshire counties and it works fine and is a great map, but i am struggling to understand the ibis information.

In the read me it states a route and a destination but no ibis codes? all you can enter is numbers not letters.
Could sombody please help?

Thank you in advance

Solution
Use alt menu for all routes. By the way, this bus does not perform any automatic announcements. However, for this bus, if you are on BotW map, you only need to type 035 and Enter for route 35.

Actually, I have a new problem here. When I drive Dennis 500 MMC from Winsome's, even I have set the board via alt menu, it shows "private", which means not in service...

Winsome's buses are not LED boards but are blinds - so you would need to either find some that someone has made, or create them.
D

Deleted member 2523

The IBIS codes arent in the readme in the new update for some reason - but here is what the 1.6 readme says:
1515333009992.png

PLEASE NOTE:
Route 11 and 12 have become route 1 and 2 respectively - So I'm assuming the codes would be 001xx and 002xx
Also route 52 has become the Route 3 - so again I assume it would be route 003xx

With xx referring to the variation of the route so Route 2 to Market Stand B would be 00201, or something like that.

Also as you cant actually enter letters in the IBIS you have to use the Alt menu and enter it manually

Attachments

• 1515332929596.png
    1515332929596.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 188

Advertisement

Can anybody give further insight on this? I can't seem to get any IBIS codes to work at all on this map with the Citybus 400.
Use alt menu for all routes. By the way, this bus does not perform any automatic announcements. However, for this bus, if you are on BotW map, you only need to type 035 and Enter for route 35.

Actually, I have a new problem here. When I drive Dennis 500 MMC from Winsome's, even I have set the board via alt menu, it shows "private", which means not in service...

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru

Winsome's buses are not LED boards but are blinds - so you would need to either find some that someone has made, or create them.

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread