Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

Jun 20, 2017
⚠ UPDATE ⚠

Firstly i want to start by thanking each and everyone of you for the support both personally and with my project Yorkshire Counties. I have indeed been absent from the community for personal & health reasons. Unfortunately i have had consultations with doctors over 3 months and found the right side of my body has some form of issue, surrounding numbness and deterioration of my nervous system and is cause for concern. So moving forward i have an MRI scan and various things in place to hopefully rectify and sort out my health issues.

Now onto the bit you probably care more about ;) The map..... So i am working on it and have a plan in place to ensure this map continues to be a welcome and refreshing addition to the OMSI Community. Due to the recent events before i left the community surrounding the leaks there will be one beta tester and thats it...so if it leaks i know who did it haha Anyway i'm not going to talk about when its coming or give a release date or even post anything till its ready just be safe in the knowledge it will expand on and hopefully refresh and revitalize a project i have enjoyed and more important you guys have enjoyed. I know this community has its stale periods but that's because projects take a long time and any map developer will tell you its not easy working it around personal life.

Finally i just want to say i will be around on evenings for this support thread, answering DM's and welcoming any interaction with the community as i slowly integrate myself back into the Omsi Community. So again thank you for always supporting the community and judging by the support thread inactivity most of you find the map really easy to install and judging by the Omsi screenshots forum (yes i do check it) everyone seems top be still enjoying the map.

Any questions, comments or thoughts drop me a message on discord, on here or simply in the forum. Please respect the fact i am a little busy with my health and things so don't be disheartened by a slow response.

Kind regards
Sylar :D

Sorry to hear about your health, I hope they can find something. But I'm glad you will continue to work on the map. But take your time.

Advertisement

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
⚠ UPDATE ⚠

So i know one of the main things that people wanted was a proper terminus for the Service 20 at Windhaven as people fealt it was a little underwhelming. So gone is the 1 min layover and gone is the old Bus Stop Bay and say hello to your **NEW** Windhaven Industrial Estate Terminus. Hope you enjoy and look forward to the updates being made on the map and continue to support the content i am working so hard to create for you guys. Enjoy... :P

Attachments

• 20190723164132_1.jpg
    20190723164132_1.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 145
  • 20190723165016_1.jpg
    20190723165016_1.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190723165020_1.jpg
    20190723165020_1.jpg
    602.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 20190723165036_1.jpg
    20190723165036_1.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 137
It's so Beautiful and so Real I just can not wait to try it out when its released and also more challenging routes too and more tight roads as well which will make me gain more experience on my driving lessons irl but mite need a steering wheel to do that though but just saying it looks really fantastic I'm looking forward to try it out.
⚠ UPDATE ⚠

So i know one of the main things that people wanted was a proper terminus for the Service 20 at Windhaven as people fealt it was a little underwhelming. So gone is the 1 min layover and gone is the old Bus Stop Bay and say hello to your **NEW** Windhaven Industrial Estate Terminus. Hope you enjoy and look forward to the updates being made on the map and continue to support the content i am working so hard to create for you guys. Enjoy... :P

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread