Maps Yorkshire Counties (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
⚠UPDATE:

So I'd like to take some time to clarify exactly what has happened and what is happening moving forward.

As your all aware a recent leak in the community by a content developer prompted a rather rash response from myself regarding Yorkshire Counties. My initial reaction was to remove my content from the community but after talking to an admin member i was convinced this would not be the best course of action. I would firstly like to say that i DO NOT and have NEVER supported both scammers and leakers and cannot and will not comment on those situations regarding them as i do not know all the facts. This being said members of this community began to target me saying i was supporting a scammer of which i have not and never will as they refused to listen to reasoning surrounding my comments on the content leaked. I have actively promoted respect in the few years i have been apart of this community and as such get on with many developers that have issues with each other. These issues are not my issues and i do not take sides nor do i comment on those members issues as they are simply put...not my problem.

I was apart of many discord servers and privy to many discussions and opinions of which i felt were disrespectful and have chosen to distance myself from those servers in order to remove myself from reading the negativity that was present on a daily basis. I have seen people pay multiple hundreds of pounds for virtual content and this should be an early warning sign to anybody when it comes to content. Why anybody would pay these sums in order to gain early access to content that would otherwise be freely available in due time is beyond me. However again i wont comment on why people do these things, only that i think its silly to front that money in the first place. Again this is not me taking sides but is simply an opinion on the stupidity of paying a developer(s) a large sum of money to later complain you got "scammed". The only time any money should be paid is when purchasing content unless you are on the understanding that you are supporting the developers work and not purchasing it.

Content developing is a lengthy process and some people expect developers to do the hard work and heavily criticize it because its not tailored to suit them and/or is taking too long to release. We have seen time and time again WIP threads get cancelled and content not released for multiple reasons constituting to community behavior, as well as other factors. Now i'm not going to lecture anybody nor spout negative opinions and tar everyone with the same brush as that is simply not the case. There are some amazing members in this community who just need to grow up a little bit and take responsibility for their actions and how they effect other people. That being said i AM NOT leaving the community and certainly not abandoning my content that i have worked extremely hard on as simply put its not fair to the community that the actions of a select few effect the whole community.

Where do we stand right now?

I am currently not apart of any OMSI related servers and have discontinued the Yorkshire Counties discord in order to allow myself the time away undisturbed (aside from this update of which i feel clarity is needed). I have NO intentions of removing Yorkshire Counties and it will remain free for people to download and enjoy. The map is accompanied by an "Unsupported" tag and this simply means that I (The author) will be unable to help with issues regarding the map instillation and will rely on the community to help each other out in this aspect. You're all capable of offering help to the community as i have seen it on the forum support thread and helped my decision to leave it in the communities hands a lot easier. As for the future of Yorkshire Counties it WILL be worked on and updated as and when i feel i can do so and as such the summer release may or may not be a thing still but primarily my focus is on my family right now and as such my devotion to the update has taken a back seat.

I urge this community to point people in the direction of this thread for clarity on my stance in the community as the rumor mill is already floating about and i have heard several people say several different things regarding myself, the map and whats happening. If it's not posted by myself then chances are its just a rumor so please bare that in mind as this community does have a tendency to exaggerate and take comments out of context.

Finally and from my perspective most importantly, i just want to thank Fellowsfilm, The staff, UKDT and many many more people within this community who have shaped and made my content what it is today and Yorkshire Counties wouldn't be where it is had it not been for the multitude of people who supported me along the way. I have learnt, grown and developed my content along with my attitude because of the fantastic support that i cannot even start to put into a gratuitous speech.

Please continue to support one and other and take it from the horses mouth......... I am still around, still extremely grateful to this community on the whole (minus the idiots) and Yorkshire Counties is a project i have far to much pride in to cancel. Just take it as im on a break, and when the time comes i WILL return to developing content and do not want anybody to think i have spat my dummy out, ran away and packed my bags because of a few little idiots trying to spoil it for the rest of the community. I am simply diverting my time as a developer towards my family and friends and other projects i have outside of OMSI in order to refresh my mind.

Kind Regards
Sylar
Omsi 2 Yorkshire Counties Creator

For everyone who would like more info on Yorkshire Counties. :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

In light of recent events within this community, Yorkshire Counties will no longer be worked on or released. Sorry to disappoint but i feel let down by this community and have given a lot of my time and effort to Yorkshire Counties. I do not condone scamming and make that **VERY CLEAR** just as i do not condone sharing leaked files. I will not name anybody here nor within my Discord server. Again my apologies for this but i believe this community wont change anytime soon and the reasoning is indeed of a personal nature with regards to my stance on leaked content. Im not prepared to give up anymore time trying to promote respect in this community when i get treat by (some not all) people the way i do and there are people in the community who continue to leak content. As a direct result of this recent turn of events i have updated this FellowsFilm file and support thread and support will **NO LONGER BE PROVIDED** for Yorkshire Counties 2.0 and the description has been updated i order to reflect this.

Thank you to those who have supported me throughout my project and its not all been a bad experience as i have made some amazing friends in this community. I hope the community learns that content creators put a lot of time and effort into projects and i have done my best to actively make people aware of this throughout my time here. Showing both support and guidance on and off FellowsFilm to many content creators.

Once again thank you for all those who love, support and enjoyed what i did bring to this community and im saddened by the decision to remove my role as a developmental member of this community.

Sincerest Apologies,
Sylar
No this can't happen not now OMG Sylar your like best Creator and now since leaks are now taking place that's why you had to leave (I actually know what you mean tbh) but at the same time I was so excited for the new Version of Yorkshire this is sad and also bad news ????????

hi i am missing these files but have followed the instructions and the files are in sceneryobjects in the omsi 2 folder does anyone know how to fix this
Sceneryobjects\3dtranstudio\buildings\building_mcdonalds2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Basswood Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Black Eyed Susans.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Blue Jacaranda 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Bougainvillea 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Bougainvillea 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Box Elder Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Buddleia.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Bullet Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Callery Pear 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Carnation.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Chrysanthemum Red.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Cider Gum Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Common Beech 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\CowParsley.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Crack Willow 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Crepe Myrtle 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Daisy.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Dandelion.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Easter Lilies 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Elm 1 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Elm 2 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Elm 2 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\English Oak 1 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\English Oak 1 5.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\English Oak 1 6.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\English Oak 1 8.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\English Oak 1 9.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\European Beachgrass 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\European Beachgrass 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Fern 3 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\FoxglovePink.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\FoxglovePurple.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Frans Fontaine 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Generic Maple 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Generic Tall 1 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Generic Tree 11 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Generic Tree 11 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Generic Tree 14 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Giant Miscanthus 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Green Leaf Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Hairy Melic 3 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Hibiscus 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Hong Kong Orchid 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Hornbeam 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Hydrangea.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Japanese Blood Grass 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Japanese Burnet 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Lavender 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Lilac 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Lily of the Valley 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Maple 4 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Mountain Melick 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Nettles 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Oak 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\PansyRed.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Pearl Grass 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Pin Oak 2 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Poppy.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Quaking Grass 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Ragwort.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Red Baron Grass 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Scots Pine 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Scots Pine 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_01_05.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_01_10.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_01_20.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_01_bush.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_03_bush.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\shrubbery_04_bush.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Shumard Oak 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Silverweed 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Silverweed 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (Large) 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (Medium) 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (Medium) 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (Medium) 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (with yellow flowers) big 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (with yellow flowers) big 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (with yellow flowers) small 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Simple Grass (with yellow flowers) small 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Spruce 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Sugar Maple Tree 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Tilia 1 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Tilia 3 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Timoty Grass 1 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Timoty Grass 2 3.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Tree Stump 2.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Tulips Blue.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Tulips Pink.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Violet.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Willow 3 3.sco

Thanks
jack
Have you downlaoded flora 3?

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions or could help me? I am experiencing some issues with getting OMSI 2 to load the Yorkshire map. I had the map installed for quite some time; it was working perfectly and I absolutely loved driving on it. Recently I have been getting an error message (as shown in the attached file). All my other maps work fine; such as Bristol Airport, Scunthorpe, Cotterell, etc. I have also attached a screenshot of the results from OMSI Map Tools. I am not missing any objects, splines, tiles, etc. I have all the dependencies files and Flora 3 installed to the OMSI 2 path. I have restarted my computer and have validated the integrity of the OMSI 2 game files in Steam properties settings for OMSI 2. As of yet I am still experiencing issues attempting to drive on Yorkshire. I will continue to drive on other maps until a solution can be suggested or be resolved. Perhaps a fresh install of OMSI 2 or the Yorkshire map could help, but still does not explain why other maps that I have installed can run and work fine without issues.
yorkshire map tools results.PNG
IMG_5200.JPG

Advertisement

Would you be able to post a logfile here from the attempts to start Yorkshire? Integerüberlauf means that one of your objects or vehicles attempts a mathematical illogical operation. The logfile could help to identify the culprit :)
Many thanks for your reply. What process do I follow to access the logfile? Would it be within my OMSI 2 directory or the map tools log file? And thank you for the information about the Integerüberlauf.

Main directory of Omsi; look for "logfile.txt" , open that with a text editor, eg. Notepad++. From there you can copy the text and post it here. If it is too long, you can also upload that file and post the link to it's location here
Thanks once again for your reply. I have attached the 'logfile.txt' file. If it cannot be opened I will copy and paste the text on to this thread.

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    40.4 KB · Views: 17
Here are my suggestions based on the logfile: 1. Uninstall and re-install your MAN A21 UK bus, 2. Open the ailist and check if you have all listed vehicles installed in the right location with the exact file names. 3. Re-install Road hog's iomex Corner pieces. 4. Re-install Yorkshire signs. 5. Run maptools after these steps and see, what's listed. 6. Let me know :) I will be away from any computer for the next three weeks starting tomorrow. :)

Advertisement

Hey guys, I recently downloaded Yorkshire Counties and everything is working fine. However the AI buses all display 'Not In Service' albeit with the route numbers, any reason why?

There could be a number of reasons why, but the most common one is that your buses don't have the Yorkshire.hof file in your bus's main folder.

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
⚠ UPDATE ⚠

Firstly i want to start by thanking each and everyone of you for the support both personally and with my project Yorkshire Counties. I have indeed been absent from the community for personal & health reasons. Unfortunately i have had consultations with doctors over 3 months and found the right side of my body has some form of issue, surrounding numbness and deterioration of my nervous system and is cause for concern. So moving forward i have an MRI scan and various things in place to hopefully rectify and sort out my health issues.

Now onto the bit you probably care more about ;) The map..... So i am working on it and have a plan in place to ensure this map continues to be a welcome and refreshing addition to the OMSI Community. Due to the recent events before i left the community surrounding the leaks there will be one beta tester and thats it...so if it leaks i know who did it haha Anyway i'm not going to talk about when its coming or give a release date or even post anything till its ready just be safe in the knowledge it will expand on and hopefully refresh and revitalize a project i have enjoyed and more important you guys have enjoyed. I know this community has its stale periods but that's because projects take a long time and any map developer will tell you its not easy working it around personal life.

Finally i just want to say i will be around on evenings for this support thread, answering DM's and welcoming any interaction with the community as i slowly integrate myself back into the Omsi Community. So again thank you for always supporting the community and judging by the support thread inactivity most of you find the map really easy to install and judging by the Omsi screenshots forum (yes i do check it) everyone seems top be still enjoying the map.

Any questions, comments or thoughts drop me a message on discord, on here or simply in the forum. Please respect the fact i am a little busy with my health and things so don't be disheartened by a slow response.

Kind regards
Sylar :D

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
⚠ UPDATE ⚠

Firstly i want to start by thanking each and everyone of you for the support both personally and with my project Yorkshire Counties. I have indeed been absent from the community for personal & health reasons. Unfortunately i have had consultations with doctors over 3 months and found the right side of my body has some form of issue, surrounding numbness and deterioration of my nervous system and is cause for concern. So moving forward i have an MRI scan and various things in place to hopefully rectify and sort out my health issues.

Now onto the bit you probably care more about ;) The map..... So i am working on it and have a plan in place to ensure this map continues to be a welcome and refreshing addition to the OMSI Community. Due to the recent events before i left the community surrounding the leaks there will be one beta tester and thats it...so if it leaks i know who did it haha Anyway i'm not going to talk about when its coming or give a release date or even post anything till its ready just be safe in the knowledge it will expand on and hopefully refresh and revitalize a project i have enjoyed and more important you guys have enjoyed. I know this community has its stale periods but that's because projects take a long time and any map developer will tell you its not easy working it around personal life.

Finally i just want to say i will be around on evenings for this support thread, answering DM's and welcoming any interaction with the community as i slowly integrate myself back into the Omsi Community. So again thank you for always supporting the community and judging by the support thread inactivity most of you find the map really easy to install and judging by the Omsi screenshots forum (yes i do check it) everyone seems top be still enjoying the map.

Any questions, comments or thoughts drop me a message on discord, on here or simply in the forum. Please respect the fact i am a little busy with my health and things so don't be disheartened by a slow response.

Kind regards
Thanks a lot for keeping us informed Sylar.
And I had no idea about you having health issues! Well, I really hope you'll get better soon.
And I understand completely. I will keep enjoying Yorkshire as it is now, but I will still keep an eye out for any updates. :)
Thanks again!

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks a lot for keeping us informed Sylar.
And I had no idea about you having health issues! Well, I really hope you'll get better soon.
And I understand completely. I will keep enjoying Yorkshire as it is now, but I will still keep an eye out for any updates. :)
Thanks again!
Thank you and yeah its not something i wanted to inform the community of until i knew what was going on, im sorry if anyone felt abandoned by my ongoing issues and me having to leave the community. However that being said, as i have mentioned thousands of times....im very grateful for the support for my project and always will be. It wouldnt be as successful as it is without everyones input and the quality of assets the community create.

Here are my suggestions based on the logfile: 1. Uninstall and re-install your MAN A21 UK bus, 2. Open the ailist and check if you have all listed vehicles installed in the right location with the exact file names. 3. Re-install Road hog's iomex Corner pieces. 4. Re-install Yorkshire signs. 5. Run maptools after these steps and see, what's listed. 6. Let me know :) I will be away from any computer for the next three weeks starting tomorrow. :)
Hello, apologies for the delayed response to your message. I have carried out all the suggested steps; the Yorkshire map now runs again properly and no other error messages shows. Not sure why or how my issue of running the Yorkshire map occured. I could have probably installed something after and overwriting some files, but I have now made a backup of my OMSI 2 folder, just in case any further issues occur lol. Many thanks and I greatly appreciate your assistance and support. I can finally drive around in Yorkshire again!! :)

⚠ UPDATE ⚠

Kind regards
Thank you for keeping us all informed about the Yorkshire map progression and everything else that has been mentioned in your thread. I wish you all the best with your health; take all the time you need to recover and rest. We as an OMSI community are here for you. Good luck and kind regards. :)

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread