Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

hey hopping you can help me im loving the map but part of it wont load up. I have check the tool and says im missing
Sceneryobjects\Stevo Buildings\LCC Cottage Estate Repaint\vic_terraced_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\Stevo Buildings\LCC Cottage Estate Repaint\vic_terraced_2.sco
Sceneryobjects\Stevo Buildings\LCC Cottage Estate Repaint\vic_terraced_6.sco
them. the rest is fine and run good I have downloaded the lcc cottage too. so not sure what's up with it

Advertisement

@DanielFox094 hmm now that is strange, you could try installing to your desktop and then transfer the files manually into your omsi directory which should work. are you missing anything other than flora 3?

no just Flora 3, just got home so ill give it a try now ( tried it and it worked thank you for the assistance)

Last edited:
Reactions: lowe200012

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
UPDATE

So i have decided that for every 15 subscribers to the $10 Tier on PATREON i will add another route to Yorkshire Counties. I will also add another route for every 15 contributers to the $10 tier or higher after that. So for example 30 contributors is 2 NEW routes. New routes means new villages/towns/cities ect not just on the existing Yorkshire Counties Map. This now means its down to YOU guys (the community) how much the Yorkshire Counties Map gets expanded. I am currently working on the patch update scheduled for 31st March 2019. This decision will enable me to regularly expand and update the map (despite saying i was done with it) as the ROADMAP now works on BCS and OMNINAV once patch'd up. I have my reasons for taking this decision and the first one (and most important one) i can no longer justify working on maps the way i am for you guys missing out on my family and with work ect and only receiving limited support. (Limited support does not mean im not grateful for those who have supported since release as i am very thankful to you all) Simply put tho it doesnt cover the "man hours" that goes into justifying how long it takes to update and release a map. Future projects will depend on the initial support from this point moving forward as im either going to be able to continue working with the support or slow production down on any future content to be with family and full time work to pay the bills. So yeah its up to you all now...the map will get as big as you guys want it too, it will be developed as much as you guys want it too and it will expand as much as you guys want it too.

Other than that i won't be spending the time making projects as its just too time consuming and im missing out on my son when you consider i have developed alongside full time work to pay the bills. Thanks everyone and if you wish to support please do so as it will go towards paying bills in order to do this full time and keep ALL my content freeware. Think of it this way your not only supporting me but the community as well allowing everyone to enjoy the content i create. Considering the map has over 1.8k downloads i dont feel asking for some support to keep creating content (especially with the work i put into it, as you can see for yourselves now its released) is that much of a stretch. Anyway its down to you all, the community now To support simply click here and go to Sylar is creating Modded OMSI UK Content | Patreon If you cannot support the top tier then any support is welcome but the expansion will only take place for every 15, $10 tier contributors as this is the cost to do this for free full time and pay the bills

Thank you in advance and remember to always "keep connected" ;)
Sylar
Yorkshire Counties Creator

Advertisement

Does anyone know what this means was working fine till last night

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know what this means was working fine till last nightView attachment 43728
If i recall you can turn error messages off and it will work fine. This error is due to the direction sign script folder not being used and has been amended in the patch update anyway. However im not 100% sure on it but i think turning error messages off fixes the issue as its not a detremental issue that should effect the map loading. @iomex may be able to clear this issue tho bit better for you.

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Lag is most likely due to your settings as the map was tested on a low spec system and optimized as best it could be in that area. There is a slight lag spike for around 1-2 seconds going into the Seafront however this is standard when loading tiles on any given OMSI 2 Map. Might i recommenced you check your settings and AI Settings as this map has received a wide amount of praise for the Low lag and consistent running of the map. If this does not work then please feel free to post your settings and/or computer specs and we can look further. Thanks

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread