Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

malu

Banned Member
Nov 8, 2018
hi... I don't know why I can load just half of the map... I can drive normally in somewhere like the peak district...I have checked in the maptool and it was fine... Can someone please help? Thank you

Advertisement

Jun 6, 2016
can anyone help me I have installed everything even run map tools followed all the links and it still dose not work I have my old Yorkshire map that works but for some reason this dose not work and I even unstilled my old Yorkshire map for it to work but still shows notching I have installed all the missing files and just shows the sky I am gutted as I was looking forward to this map

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
I'm sorry some of you are having issues installing the map, the only advise i can offer it to either do one from a clean install as this is the process the Content Control team have confirmed this map works on. As i'm sure you can all appreciate i cannot pin point nor comment on individual abilities to install the map as the read me files and dependencies linked contain ALL the information required to successfully run the map. If people are having difficulties by all means post the results of your log file and/or map tools results and we can try to help but i can assure you all the map has been tested and works with the correct install procedures followed. If you make edits to the map and brake it in changing the AI Lists again that's not something i have control over and as such am only responsible for the default condition the map is uploaded in. In such a circumstance the only advice again i can offer is to re-install the map. I hope you all get the map working soon and as mentioned if you are still struggling log files and map tool results we can use to try and help but other than that its difficult given how unstable Omsi can be to pin point individual issues regarding installations.

Reactions: ItzAdamm

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
I have everything installed but it doesn´t load some parts of the map.
Seems like your missing or misplaced the STEVO BUILDINGS "The file "Sceneryobjects\Stevo Buildings\LCC Cottage Estate Repaint\vic_terraced_2.sco" could not be loaded!" thats all i can minus the bus issues which im not 100% sure if it would cause an issue but the main issue is its not loading the Steve Buildings. Hopefully try re-installing them or moving them to the correct directory. Hope this sorts the issue out.
View attachment 42373How do I fix this? I have run the map tools and nothing is missing
Run Map tools again as this would indicate that something is missing or installed incorrectly. the only major factor that causes missing tiles in parts of the map is due to incorrectly installed assets, so you may have downloaded them but they might be placed in the wrong directory.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread