Maps Yorkshire Counties (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

1548523362433.png

Beautiful map, love driving it. No problems with the map, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to able the B9TL destinations to work properly. As you can see the number and some of the destinations work, but no all of it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this

Advertisement

When a route 9 is parked at ingleborough high street, the buses of 17, 17a and u37 cannot enter the stand in the front (maybe the AI still thinks they will collide). I suggest setting the stand for route 9 back a little bit.

Also, when a route 9 is parked at the same stand, a car is always stuck behind the bus... Perhaps the bus lane there could start right at the junction?

Nice map btw!

Last edited:
Reactions: OmniWink
Hi,

I am loving this map. I have been playing on it for numerous hours, absolutely brilliant. Majority of my vehicles/buses work and have not experienced any issues with the map at all. Consistent frame rates and seems to be very optimised.

I do have a question, one or two of my buses, but in particular the Enviro 200, does not show the destination display for setting a route (e.g. not in service, route learning, etc.) on the front, side or rear of the bus. Despite having the correct HOF file when I carried out the installation process. However, the destination display on the Enviro 200 works alright on the other maps I have installed, such as Cotterell, Scunthorpe, etc.

If anyone knows how I can get the Yorkshire 2.0 blinds/destination display to work on the Enviro 200, I would most appreciate it.

Many thanks

Edward

Reactions: KyleOmsi2
Hi,

Stuff about E200 blinds

Edward

The E200 does not use traditional methods for its HOF files an thus have to be custom made. The ones you have working for the other maps were files made specifically for that vehicle. I'm sure there is someone out there already piling together said file for YC2.0 ... Just keep an eye out for it.

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

I am loving this map. I have been playing on it for numerous hours, absolutely brilliant. Majority of my vehicles/buses work and have not experienced any issues with the map at all. Consistent frame rates and seems to be very optimised.

I do have a question, one or two of my buses, but in particular the Enviro 200, does not show the destination display for setting a route (e.g. not in service, route learning, etc.) on the front, side or rear of the bus. Despite having the correct HOF file when I carried out the installation process. However, the destination display on the Enviro 200 works alright on the other maps I have installed, such as Cotterell, Scunthorpe, etc.

If anyone knows how I can get the Yorkshire 2.0 blinds/destination display to work on the Enviro 200, I would most appreciate it.

Many thanks

Edward
thank you dude and glad you enjoy it, as for the E200 hopefully someone somewhere can sort this out but for now i dont believe they are available

Reactions: Edward

Advertisement

thank you dude and glad you enjoy it, as for the E200 hopefully someone somewhere can sort this out but for now i dont believe they are available

You're welcome, Sylar.

I still can't believe how good the map is and it's definitely my favourite to drive now.

I'll keep an eye out for a HOF file for the E200, but as I said before the blinds seems to work well for the other maps. Just odd that it doesn't work with Yorkshire Counties 2.0. Nonetheless, it's still a great map and I will keep playing it for hours on end.

Reactions: KyleOmsi2

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

Great map, by the way, excuse me if this has been posted before, however, route 20 seems to go to a dead end, even following the route, as you're on the dual carriageway, I'm not sure if this is an AI route.
the route arrows at the roundabout say "ALL" and you need to follow those as the other road leads to a dead end :D

I noticed that if you try to change the AI especially the repaints for the buses for the map it causes the either some of the buses repaint to come up white or the entire bus (Windows, wheels Everything) to go white. But it only on the first two list of buses. If you change it back to Yorkshire Terrier that comes with the map all is fixed. As I wanted to use some other buses other than just the C400 as that got boring just seeing them and include some of the Whiskey repaints but everytime I try I get this. It's driving me nuts.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread