Maps Yorkshire Counties (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
yeah lads, only new to modding my OMSI up so i've got no clue how to do this stuff
No problem dude thats why we have a support forum :D Happy to help when people are friendly and ask in the right manner such as yourself. A great video by a great friend of mine might help if your new and worth watching and maybe even drop him a sub as support ;)

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
has to follow the file path Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3 so make sure its there or it wont find it when it loads the map, theres a read me in the flora 3 pack that explains how to install it properly if i recall

1548107172499.png

has to follow the file path Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3 so make sure its there or it wont find it when it loads the map, theres a read me in the flora 3 pack that explains how to install it properly if i recall

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT, SIR.

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
I've installed the map and all dependencies, but for some reason only one square with a building next to the A&E loads? No roads or anything, but the entry points work? Any ideas?
As above run map tools as this is a sign your missing something, its possible you have downloaded everything but may not have installed it correctly so check the file paths :D Hope this helps

Reactions: owen6116

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread