Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Yorkshire Terrier’s operation has been taken over by Go Ahead and the 17/17A has been taken over by Stagecoach using Coasthopper liveried buses as of 01.10.19.

The remaining U37 Citaros will be kept but bendy buses have been removed from service and kept in storage until can be sold on back to Germany for conversion to LHD.

U37 buses have been converted to 11.5m Streetlites with the introduction of E200MMCs at the end of the year.

Sylar the running time of the U37 is too much from the Uni to the Hospital with a 5 minute layover if you follow the speed limits. After Windhaven Interchange the timings are too tight, especially from 00:04 to the morning rush; also AI disappears at the church and reappears suddenly; which has caused a few near misses; buses now have to drive illegally on the right handside down to Eagle Hall to pass the lights.

That extra 5 minutes wasted at the hospital could be spread to the 9 between Ingleborough and Woodhall Hotel because the congestion at Ingleborough during the day is due to the long layover of the 9 where the layover should be at Aston and Ingleborough should be 2 minutes max.

Hopefully in the next update some timetable adjustments could be made to allow for better running of buses.

Great map Sylar; first UK map that I can juggle buses about better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukeo and KyleOmsi2

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Yorkshire Terrier’s operation has been taken over by Go Ahead and the 17/17A has been taken over by Stagecoach using Coasthopper liveried buses as of 01.10.19.

The remaining U37 Citaros will be kept but bendy buses have been removed from service and kept in storage until can be sold on back to Germany for conversion to LHD.

U37 buses have been converted to 11.5m Streetlites with the introduction of E200MMCs at the end of the year.

Sylar the running time of the U37 is too much from the Uni to the Hospital with a 5 minute layover if you follow the speed limits. After Windhaven Interchange the timings are too tight, especially from 00:04 to the morning rush; also AI disappears at the church and reappears suddenly; which has caused a few near misses; buses now have to drive illegally on the right handside down to Eagle Hall to pass the lights.

That extra 5 minutes wasted at the hospital could be spread to the 9 between Ingleborough and Woodhall Hotel because the congestion at Ingleborough during the day is due to the long layover of the 9 where the layover should be at Aston and Ingleborough should be 2 minutes max.

Hopefully in the next update some timetable adjustments could be made to allow for better running of buses.

Great map Sylar; first UK map that I can juggle buses about better.
Appreciate the feedback the U37 has been removed and will be re-routed so timetable adjustments will be made accordingly. Theres multiple changes to ALL Areas of the map as such the issues from 2.0 in the update will be largely replaced anyway. TT Data is always tricky but i didnt have much time to test all the routes and as such TT Discrepancies where left in however i will aim to rectify that in 3.0. Glad you enjoy the map :)

Reactions: LT586 and BDotG

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Ah nice one man; appreciate the work put in. TT is tricky but with 20mph limits in places and the wait at the roundabout before the Hospital those lights need adjusting too.

The disappearing AI at Windhaven Interchange is another bug; hopefully thats been looked at as well, Im guessing its a pathing issue

Reactions: Lukeo
1572808445153.png

Can anyone please let me know what objects I am missing for this map? I have downloaded everything it requires, so don't understand why it's missing anything.

Advertisement

thankyou for your comment i am just downloading them and i will get back to tell you if it works thanks for your time :)

I think I can help.
I actually had the exact same problem.
What fixed it for me, was downloading and installing "Versions 1, 2 & 3" from the [UKDT] Flora pack.
Hope it help! :)
hi there the map came up on the other side but its like tiny 1 tile patches sorry and thankyou for your time

2019-11-12 (1).png
2019-11-12 (1).png it improved but its these little patches sorry

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
yes i put the files in the right place do you recommend i reinstall it?
I'd say yes. If that doesn't work, try re-installing the rest of the dependency assets and/or Yorkshire itself.
Then, I'd try to run MapTools again. If it still doesn't work, I don't know how I can further help you, I'm afraid.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread