Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Hey all. Sylar_08 is going live on ! with a Yorkshire Counties Showcase at 15:30 GMT so why not drop by and chill and chat :D See some of the route changes and new terminus ect and just in general watch my drive moderately badly :D

Advertisement

hi guys i am having trouble getting the map to work wen it laods up all i see is grey no buildings or nothink ive put the files in the right place done it twice to make sure i didnt miss a nythink i got all the mods i need just wont work any idea what am doing wrong?

20190814234200_1.jpg

Don't know if I have installed something wrong but I have got no directional arrows to tell me what routes go where

Advertisement

Advertisement

after weeks of trying to get yorkshire counties to work i got it working i went on when to first route 17/17a setting up the route easy way first wont let me choice the right dest went to route U37 same problem half the HOf file is not there is there an updated verison of it or what

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
after weeks of trying to get yorkshire counties to work i got it working i went on when to first route 17/17a setting up the route easy way first wont let me choice the right dest went to route U37 same problem half the HOf file is not there is there an updated verison of it or what
Re-Install the HOF File as the one that comes with the download works fine after checking it on my end and has ALL the required destinations for Yorkshire 2.0

Reactions: Jackisbest
Hello from Germany,

i love the map Yorkshire Counties. But i have a problem. That i simply can solve. I am already desperate. I send you two pictures with the error message. I found the ampel5_varlist.txt and ampel5.osc and i put it in the folder. But the error message comes again. What is this mean "Baukasten OEPNV\\..\..\
May i get very happy, if you can help me.

Greetings Bernd

Attachments

• IMG_8478.JPG
    IMG_8478.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8479.JPG
    IMG_8479.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 47

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread