Maps Yorkshire Counties (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
We need better directions. I got lost doing the 17a and no idea what way was what. We need directions with the dests such as Peak District etc.
Whilst i agree the route markers need a bit of clarity in places, as in irl driving once you learn what stops are called what you can work out which direction the bus goes since you know we dont have route markers in real life and have to learn using street names and bus stops or a bus driver mentor lol

Webbshire

Forum Moderator
Downloads Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Jul 20, 2016
Kent
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My first video on Yorkshire Counties is now available!

20190120203930_1.jpg

Reactions: Tigger87

Advertisement

Not crucial to the map and my review, because it is a stunning work of art and time! But there is a slight dig I have with some of the stops on the U37, more so with Inglesthorpe Market, If I have named it correctly. It stops on both sides of the road, which seems rather pointless to me, as it is not a terminus point for the U37, and most of the time, the 50 people I have picked up in the inbound side, 70% of them alight on the other side of the road, coming out of the market (Bunch of lazy gits ;-D). Is there a reason you went this path, or was it just that you were engrossed in creating this masterpiece, it just ended up like this?

Like I said, nothing crucial, as I just tend to skip the inbound stop and stop at the outbound stop.

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
the U37 is a large loop so doesnt have an inbound out bound side and the reason its named Ingleborough Market and not Ingleborough High street is because of the market on the left between the car showrooms.

Advertisement

the U37 is a large loop so doesnt have an inbound out bound side and the reason its named Ingleborough Market and not Ingleborough High street is because of the market on the left between the car showrooms.

May have worded it wrong, I was wondering why is topped on both sides of the street instead of just the one. :)

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
This is due to people not wanting to go all the way round to get off on the other side. So nobody would go past the market to go round the roundabout to get off at the high street. Theres no way of guarantee that the people who got on at the Market get off at the street across the road unless you get to this stop empty and do it that way.

Reactions: xXAmyLuXx

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread