Maps Yorkshire Counties (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hi, I am having some problems with this map and a few others.

When I load it in as a new situation "Load map without buses" everything seems to work fine and then after a little while it crashes and then when I try to go in with "Load latest state of map", just a blue sky shows up with nothing else showing at all, any help would be appreciated...

Attachments

• 1613854299260.png
    1613854299260.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Have you ran maptools to see if you have all the requirements? If so, a copy of your log file would be appreciated
Yes I have ran maptools and it says I have all the requirements. I also quite often on most maps have the problem of it just freezing and then I have to close the whole game as it never unfreezes which is really frustrating...

Here is what my log file says:

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 15

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Have you changed anything in the editor as this error "O3D Mesh: Create - Direct9 Error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL (-2005530516)" is whats causing the game to crash. Im not entirely sure as to why this happens however its the only "game breaking" issue in that log file.

Have you changed anything in the editor as this error "O3D Mesh: Create - Direct9 Error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL (-2005530516)" is whats causing the game to crash. Im not entirely sure as to why this happens however its the only "game breaking" issue in that log file.
No, I have never used the editor because I always find that too complicated.

I could try deleting and then re-downloading and installing the map to see if that helps?

Ok so I tried re-installing the scenery objects needed separately for the map and it seems to be working now but would anyone happen to know what the best settings would be as whilst I drive it keeps freezing to load in more textures??

I installed the 4GB patch onto the "launcher.exe", wasn't sure if it was that one or "omsi.exe" that it needed to be installed onto...

My PC specs:

CPU: i5 9600K
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Apr 5, 2016
hi hope someone can help, this map was working fine but now all my AI boards don't work (see pics) I have re-installed map and using the hof that comes with the download not sure why it has stopped...don't seem to matter which bus i set as AI it still does it.........
yc1.jpg
yc2.jpg
cheers

Oct 23, 2016
Manchester
Pronouns
She/Her
hi hope someone can help, this map was working fine but now all my AI boards don't work (see pics) I have re-installed map and using the hof that comes with the download not sure why it has stopped...don't seem to matter which bus i set as AI it still does it.........View attachment 81493View attachment 81494cheers
send me across your AI list and I will have a look at it for you

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread