Maps Yorkshire Counties (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
Okay. Are you sure this was the path that was stated on the installion? Or something similar.
1567635845938.png

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
That is the path stated on the installation, I've uninstalled and reinstalled flora 3 several times and always put in my main omsi 2 folder
I remember someone saying a while back when that was released that if you have Flora 2 installed you should delete that because it could interfere? Maybe try that if you have it installed. If you don't want to delete it rename it something else for the time being, as some of your maps might use it.

Apr 24, 2018
I remember someone saying a while back when that was released that if you have Flora 2 installed you should delete that because it could interfere? Maybe try that if you have it installed. If you don't want to delete it rename it something else, as some of your maps might use it.
Ok I will try in the morning, but right now I'm off to sleep, I'll let you know if it helps. Thanks

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
⚠UPDATE:⚠

As many of you know i am a father and as such my focus is always my son. So i just wanted to let you know that the map is being worked on and it wont be available for quite a while. I know that may come as a shame to people but the expansion plans will be well worth the wait. Progress is slow as i'm focusing on my son and that means less development time. Also i have had no feedback regarding an asset issue and whether or not i need to remove them and as such cant really progress with the map until i hear back from that.

So in short im working on the map, its gonna be slow and its a big jump from 2.0 to 3.0 instead of little bits in between. It will be freeware, it will be up to my standard, it will be expanded and improved and bugs fixed from it's predecessor. Thanks for the continued support and i as always follow the twitter for my updates and make sure as always to continue to enjoy Yorkshire Counties

Kind regards,
Sylar

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread