Yorkshire Counties

Maps Yorkshire Counties 2.0

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Which bus? Are you putting the HOF file into the folder of the buses you're attempting to use? Which buses are they? They might have different destie systems to what a normal HOF file supports.

malu

Nov 8, 2018
hi... I don't know why I can load just half of the map... I can drive normally in somewhere like the peak district...I have checked in the maptool and it was fine... Can someone please help? Thank you

Apr 9, 2017
Hey everyone
Wondering if any of you guys know what's going on but routes 17. U36, U37 and X19 aren't running at all for me within the map.
Beforehand it was running just fine, anyone know why it's like this?
Thanks a lot!

liam89

Jun 6, 2016
can anyone help me I have installed everything even run map tools followed all the links and it still dose not work I have my old Yorkshire map that works but for some reason this dose not work and I even unstilled my old Yorkshire map for it to work but still shows notching I have installed all the missing files and just shows the sky I am gutted as I was looking forward to this map

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
Are there any timetables available? And for some reason, the 20 route has no selectable trips on Tursdays

Sharkie

Feb 6, 2019
Which bus? Are you putting the HOF file into the folder of the buses you're attempting to use? Which buses are they? They might have different destie systems to what a normal HOF file supports.
Sorry for the late reply to this!!

I got it to work after restarting OMSI2 a few times and replaced some of the buses that were not showing the .HOF file

MrMichael

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, When launching the map all i get is the sky, Ive consequently reinstalled everything needed more than once and even reinstalled the game when loading map tools it says nothing is missing or corrupt

Regards
Michael

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Creator
Apr 30, 2017
I'm sorry some of you are having issues installing the map, the only advise i can offer it to either do one from a clean install as this is the process the Content Control team have confirmed this map works on. As i'm sure you can all appreciate i cannot pin point nor comment on individual abilities to install the map as the read me files and dependencies linked contain ALL the information required to successfully run the map. If people are having difficulties by all means post the results of your log file and/or map tools results and we can try to help but i can assure you all the map has been tested and works with the correct install procedures followed. If you make edits to the map and brake it in changing the AI Lists again that's not something i have control over and as such am only responsible for the default condition the map is uploaded in. In such a circumstance the only advice again i can offer is to re-install the map. I hope you all get the map working soon and as mentioned if you are still struggling log files and map tool results we can use to try and help but other than that its difficult given how unstable Omsi can be to pin point individual issues regarding installations.

Reactions: ItzAdamm

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Creator
Apr 30, 2017
I have everything installed but it doesn´t load some parts of the map.
Seems like your missing or misplaced the STEVO BUILDINGS "The file "Sceneryobjects\Stevo Buildings\LCC Cottage Estate Repaint\vic_terraced_2.sco" could not be loaded!" thats all i can minus the bus issues which im not 100% sure if it would cause an issue but the main issue is its not loading the Steve Buildings. Hopefully try re-installing them or moving them to the correct directory. Hope this sorts the issue out.
View attachment 42373How do I fix this? I have run the map tools and nothing is missing
Run Map tools again as this would indicate that something is missing or installed incorrectly. the only major factor that causes missing tiles in parts of the map is due to incorrectly installed assets, so you may have downloaded them but they might be placed in the wrong directory.

Kian

Oct 14, 2017
Im trying to do 17 in the MAN A21 but when I do "01700" then "01" it doesn't work.It keeps saying "Falsche Route."I have even used the ALT menu but people are not getting on my bus.

xXAmyLuXx

Jan 27, 2018
Im trying to do 17 in the MAN A21 but when I do "01700" then "01" it doesn't work.It keeps saying "Falsche Route."I have even used the ALT menu but people are not getting on my bus.
Do you have a screenie of the things you see when using 92E