Yorkshire Counties

Maps Yorkshire Counties 2.0

Login to Download

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Sylar submitted a new download:

Yorkshire Counties - Yorkshire Terrier "Keeping You Connected"

**READ THE INCLUDED READ ME FILE AS THIS CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE WORKINGS OF THIS MAP. QUERIES RELATING TO INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE READ ME WILL BE IGNORED IN THE SUPPORT FORUM.**

Welcome to Yorkshire Counties, a Fictional Map based on the UK area of Yorkshire. With tight roads and an even tighter Timetable this map will challenge even the most experienced OMSI Driver.

The map gives Drivers the challenge of assessing corners...
Read more about this download...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

pixeltvyt

Jan 12, 2019
Ye. Someone mentioned they are gonna download it at 4am when everything has calmed down lol. I might do the same! ha

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Again guys...im sorry but its not something i can help right now as i am not associated with server control or anything like that...you have my apologies but its not my fault

pixeltvyt

Jan 12, 2019
Again guys...im sorry but its not something i can help right now as i am not associated with server control or anything like that...you have my apologies but its not my fault
Not your fault mate (maybe you made the map "too good". Thats why the website is clogged)

Reactions: Sylar

Bones

VersoBit Extraordinaire
Administrator
Sep 27, 2016
We have identified the issue and a fix has been deployed, you should be able to download now.

• Love
Reactions: Sylar

Bones

VersoBit Extraordinaire
Administrator
Sep 27, 2016
We have identified another issue, hang tight, we are on it. Sorry everyone.

Reactions: Busgirl
Jun 12, 2017
Its just where so many people have found out that its been released and they're all trying to download it at once. it cant be helped. best thing to do is just wait for it to calm down and then try downloading it later or tomorrow.