Yorkshire Counties

Maps Yorkshire Counties 1.7

Login to Download
  • It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Oct 24, 2016
20181220201741_1.jpg
Has anyone else noticed AI arguing with each other on the end of Knights Ave in Charlotte?

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Creator
Apr 30, 2017
yep, tho this has been rectified in the latest update due to the restructuring of this area :D

Oct 24, 2016
It sort of reminds me of a few road rage videos I've seen where they just stop in the middle of the road to argue with someone else over who has right of way, usually the one yelling is the one going the wrong way.

Nov 8, 2018
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone Lamp.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone Lamp.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P953_only_Bus+Cycle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P953_only_Bus+Cycle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P962-2_lane_Bus+Cycle_Both.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P962-2_lane_Bus+Cycle_Both.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Informatory\P2402_Welcome_To_Town.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Informatory\P2402_Welcome_To_Town.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\2,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\2,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_DualPole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_DualPole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Left.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Left.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Right.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Right.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\TrafficCylinder.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\TrafficCylinder.sco
Splines\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\GiveWayLine_MiniRbt.sli
Splines\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\GiveWayLine_MiniRbt.sli
reinstalled cotterell and it brings up this on map tools

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
You might be putting the files in the wrong places. How exactly are you getting the files from the download into your OMSI folder as that's where the problem may be?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
I am putting it from the download folder where is shows OMSI2 into common and they sort themselves out, I have the files already installed but they are not showing up

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
In which case you need Cotterell 1.0/1.0a, not 1.1/1.1a, as clearly stated in bold in the dependency list on the download page.

Gary Lau

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, is me again!
It's a really good map!
However, when I used maptool to check whether some objects are missing, it shows that the following objects are missing:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Signs\Normal Road Signs\30 - Drive Carefully.sco
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Signs\Normal Road Signs\Street Sign 1 White.sco
Splines\whistlehead roadways\- Other splines\Roundabout.sli
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have already follow the instruction of the read me file.
Can anyone tell me where can get those objects?
Thanks first!

Mar 5, 2017
Hi, is me again!
It's a really good map!
However, when I used maptool to check whether some objects are missing, it shows that the following objects are missing:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Signs\Normal Road Signs\30 - Drive Carefully.sco
Sceneryobjects\Fellowsfilm Objects\Signs\Normal Road Signs\Street Sign 1 White.sco
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have already follow the instruction of the read me file.
Can anyone tell me where can get those objects?
Thanks first!
I suggest reading the read me again and try reading through the discussion and support thread as you will find all the answers you need

Aug 25, 2018
Im missing this how do i get it?

Oct 19, 2018
To all others who are looking for these files:
______________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1]The first two files can be found in the map of Scunthorpe, which is available at
FellowsFilm: Scunthorpe.

[2]The third one is tricky. This file is located in
________
Splines\UKDT\Cotterell\whistlehead roadways\- Other splines
________
of any version of Cotterell map. So you need to create several folder series of "Splines\whistlehead roadways\- Other splines\" and then put all files relevant to Roundabout.sli to this new location.

[Conclusion]If you downloaded all the dependencies mentioned in the home page of this map or its readme file, plus two more steps mentioned above, your map of Yorkshire Counties should work well.

May 26, 2017
Hi! Can anyone help no matter what route I do I end up here! Except the 7 and 8’s what am I missing installed everything!!!! Please help!

Dec 20, 2018
You know the Yorkshire map that I download now its saying tram stuff can't be found for the scenery object and the splines as well