Maps Yorkshire Counties [Removed] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Getting these errors wgen trying to load the map?
Maptools not showing anything
Selected Load Map Without Buses
P_20190103_195140.jpg

Attachments

• P_20190103_194338.jpg
    P_20190103_194338.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
  • P_20190103_194329.jpg
    P_20190103_194329.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 12
Dec 29, 2018
This is what maptools says I am missing:

Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Fellowsfilm Road Ware\Roadworks\Cone Lamp.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P953_only_Bus+Cycle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P962-2_lane_Bus+Cycle_Both.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Informatory\P2402_Welcome_To_Town.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\2,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_DualPole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Left.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Right.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\TrafficCylinder.sco

I've got Cotterell 1.0a installed, but that map is not working either. Got no scenery appearing on it at all just sky.

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
This is what maptools says I am missing:

Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P953_only_Bus+Cycle.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Bus Rail and Cycle\P962-2_lane_Bus+Cycle_Both.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Informatory\P2402_Welcome_To_Town.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\2,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_DualPole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Poles\3,0m_Pole.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Left.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\Keep_Right.sco
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\Cotterell\Road-hog123\Addon_British-Style_Road_Signs\Generic\Temporary\TrafficCylinder.sco

I've got Cotterell 1.0a installed, but that map is not working either. Got no scenery appearing on it at all just sky.
As from your post in the Cotterell thread, you obviously haven't installed Cotterell correctly if that map isn't showing. Fix Cotterell first before worrying about Yorkshire. Run map tools and see what you're missing.

Advertisement

Dec 29, 2018
After a reinstall Cotterell is working this is the situation with Yorkshire.

Splines\whistlehead roadways\- Other splines\Roundabout.sli

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Dec 29, 2018
This has been rectified in Yorkshire Counties 2.0 with the removal of said dependency :) Maps at 99% complete now and will be sent out for testing on Monday so hopefully pending the results of the beta testing and bugs ect the map isn't too far away :)
Ah excellent I will look forward to it! I can't get onto the link that has been posted there, says its no longer available.

After a reinstall Cotterell is working this is the situation with Yorkshire.

Splines\whistlehead roadways\- Other splines\Roundabout.sli

Download the Cotterell Map: [UKDT] Cotterell

Last edited by a moderator:

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
HUGE Update Time:

So as most of you know the update to 1.7 has taken an extensively long amount of time. This is due to personal circumstances and the amount of work that's had to go into gaining permissions and removing and replaces full areas of the map. That being said the map is now complete and all areas of the map have been done to a high standard and one i am happy with. I firstly want to apologize for the length of time it has taken and appreciate the fact most people have been supportive and understanding. This was not an easy process by any stretch and anyone familiar with the editor can validate this, behind the scenes mess ups, broken tiles, light-maps, script errors and TT Data to name a few of the bug bares during this process.

I have now sent the map out for beta testing and all that remains is a few texture updates, polishing off, collision testing and bug fixes found during beta testing in order to ensure the map is of the best practical standard i can possible make it. I currently do not have a release date per say so please continue to respect that the map is in the final stages and will be released as soon as it is finished being thoroughly tested.

I am not going to list the amount of people i need to thank due to the list being in the read me but you all know who you are and i am beyond grateful to you all from the repaints, assets, testing and permissions to list just a few. Yorkshire wouldn't be where it is without the fantastic help and support i have received from so many content creators and my beta team so again major shout out to you guys. :D

So that being said i have taken the liberty of providing multiple screenshots to showcase the work that has gone into this map and the effort i have put into trying to give the community a high quality and enjoyable driving experience. I will take this time to plug the Patreon link that can be found in my signature because support is something i'd love to gain for future projects. (Understand not everyone can do this tho)Feel free to join the discord or follow on twitter using the @YCounties and #YorkshireCounties and post your pictures of 1.7 currently and 2.0 upon release on twitter.

Anyway rambled enough so enjoy and not long now ;)

Attachments

• Ashbury High Street.png
    Ashbury High Street.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • Aston Village.png
    Aston Village.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • Batsby Woods.png
    Batsby Woods.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • Ferndale Dual Carriageway.png
    Ferndale Dual Carriageway.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
  • Ingleborough Caravan Park.png
    Ingleborough Caravan Park.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • Ingleborough High Street.png
    Ingleborough High Street.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • Ingleborough Seafront & Promenade.png
    Ingleborough Seafront & Promenade.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • New Livery.png
    New Livery.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • Oakheart Village.png
    Oakheart Village.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • Peak District.png
    Peak District.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • Seafront Promenade.png
    Seafront Promenade.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • Seafront Roadworks.png
    Seafront Roadworks.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
  • Unigo Repaint.png
    Unigo Repaint.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • x19 express livery.png
    x19 express livery.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • Yorkshire Hospital AE.png
    Yorkshire Hospital AE.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • Yorkshire Terrier Depot.png
    Yorkshire Terrier Depot.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 94

davidsb3

Beta tester for Arkala/ Maker of Silver Cross
Mar 19, 2016
Colchester
Amazing work @Sylar. The map looks stunning and it's been a pleasure watching your streams and seeing how the map has progressed since 1.7. Once it released that will alot of weight off your shoulders haha ????. Anyway great job as alway mate and take time with the testing to make it perfect ???? anyway great job and can't wait to see what other projects yo come up with ????

Reactions: KyleOmsi2

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Amazing work @Sylar. The map looks stunning and it's been a pleasure watching your streams and seeing how the map has progressed since 1.7. Once it released that will alot of weight off your shoulders haha ????. Anyway great job as alway mate and take time with the testing to make it perfect ???? anyway great job and can't wait to see what other projects yo come up with ????
Thank you dude and congrats on the SotM too ;)

Reactions: davidsb3

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
HUGE Update Time:

So as most of you know the update to 1.7 has taken an extensively long amount of time. This is due to personal circumstances and the amount of work that's had to go into gaining permissions and removing and replaces full areas of the map. That being said the map is now complete and all areas of the map have been done to a high standard and one i am happy with. I firstly want to apologize for the length of time it has taken and appreciate the fact most people have been supportive and understanding. This was not an easy process by any stretch and anyone familiar with the editor can validate this, behind the scenes mess ups, broken tiles, light-maps, script errors and TT Data to name a few of the bug bares during this process.

I have now sent the map out for beta testing and all that remains is a few texture updates, polishing off, collision testing and bug fixes found during beta testing in order to ensure the map is of the best practical standard i can possible make it. I currently do not have a release date per say so please continue to respect that the map is in the final stages and will be released as soon as it is finished being thoroughly tested.

I am not going to list the amount of people i need to thank due to the list being in the read me but you all know who you are and i am beyond grateful to you all from the repaints, assets, testing and permissions to list just a few. Yorkshire wouldn't be where it is without the fantastic help and support i have received from so many content creators and my beta team so again major shout out to you guys. :D

So that being said i have taken the liberty of providing multiple screenshots to showcase the work that has gone into this map and the effort i have put into trying to give the community a high quality and enjoyable driving experience. I will take this time to plug the Patreon link that can be found in my signature because support is something i'd love to gain for future projects. (Understand not everyone can do this tho)Feel free to join the discord or follow on twitter using the @YCounties and #YorkshireCounties and post your pictures of 1.7 currently and 2.0 upon release on twitter.

I'm speechless, mannnn that looks sexy af :P

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
HUGE Update Time:

That is genuinely one of the most amazing maps I have seen for OMSI. It looks to have very high detail and a lot of work put in. Definitely will be worth the wait. Good luck on getting it done! :)

Reactions: KyleOmsi2

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread