Yorkshire 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Apr 24, 2018
I have just downloaded Yorkshire 2.0. and when I play the map, I have loads of white blocks. I've checked maptools and I have no missing objects or splines.
Does anyone else have this problem, and if not, what can I do to correct it? Also when the map is loading, it says 49 tiles, instead of the 85 required.
See screenshot of map. Thanks
Screenshot (2).png
it?

Solution
Looks to be an issue with the flora pack itself, usually missing textures but can be a memory issue or something else. I'd reinstall the flora pack to see If it fixes it.
ok, i will reinstall the flora 3 pack, hopefully this will help, thanks
Do you have OMSI Map Tools, that should identify what files you have missing? However, I believe its a Flora problem. Make sure you have downloaded and installed the correct version of Flora which is listed in the maps dependencies. Also, if you encounter more problems, do it in the maps Discussion & Support Tab (Maps - Yorkshire Counties) rather than making a new thread. Glad to have helped in any way possible.

Advertisement

Apr 24, 2018
Do you have OMSI Map Tools, that should identify what files you have missing? However, I believe its a Flora problem. Make sure you have downloaded and installed the correct version of Flora which is listed in the maps dependencies. Also, if you encounter more problems, do it in the maps Discussion & Support Tab (Maps - Yorkshire Counties) rather than making a new thread. Glad to have helped in any way possible.
Maptools says I have no missing objects or splines, and I have installed the flora 3 pack, which is the correct file, but still no joy

Jem

heartfelt♥️reveluv
Masterswitch Studios
Feb 18, 2018
London, United Kingdom
I have just downloaded Yorkshire 2.0. and when I play the map, I have loads of white blocks. I've checked maptools and I have no missing objects or splines.
Does anyone else have this problem, and if not, what can I do to correct it? Also when the map is loading, it says 49 tiles, instead of the 85 required.
See screenshot of map. Thanks
View attachment 51732 it?
Looks to be an issue with the flora pack itself, usually missing textures but can be a memory issue or something else. I'd reinstall the flora pack to see If it fixes it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread