HOF Files Yorkshire 2.0 Krüger HOF (1 Viewer)

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Yuki7144 submitted a new download:

Yorkshire 2.0 Krüger HOF - Modificaiton of sambob_12's HOF

This is a modification of @sambob_12 's HOF file, which adds a few cosmetic improvements to route displays, this will also add future functionality of an announcement pack currently in development by me.

README included with download.

IF you have an installation problem please contact in the support section please do not downvote this download.

This should work with any Krüger+ or Krüger ++ bus such as...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Hi There,

I Have done everything that is stated with the ALX400 R I Have also selected the Kuger + (+) Inside the type under the white display and still on Yorkshire 2.0 get no announcements ? Do I Need to manually set something up like the Hanover controller in the cab as I Am fresh out of idea's thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Pete.

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Hi There,

I Have done everything that is stated with the ALX400 R I Have also selected the Kuger + (+) Inside the type under the white display and still on Yorkshire 2.0 get no announcements ? Do I Need to manually set something up like the Hanover controller in the cab as I Am fresh out of idea's thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Pete.
U must set up the destination using the hanover controller to get announcements to work. also make sure you have the announcement patch.

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Ah right how do I Go about doing that though I Don't know any of the destnation codes ect is there anywhere that you can find the codes for the route for the hanover ect ?

Also thanks for letting me know ! And thanks in advance,
Pete.
The codes are usually the route number to 3 digits so if its the 36 its 036 if 108 its 108 if its 9 009 etc and then the route u figure out... usually its either 01 or 02. One will go the other way from the other

Advertisement

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Hey thanks I Got them working on the MAN A21 Only thing I Don't but don't mind is the announcments are not automatic. apart from that its a great mod the counds of the stops could be a bit louder but all round 10 out of 10 !
Whether the announcements are automatic are not is the bus developers responsibility and I have no control over it.

Ah right thanks, Yuki7144 There is just one thing I Am having trouble with wich is nothing todo with this but the C400 And Streetdeck ect I Cant work out how to set the dest up using the controller..

Also, I Am using the codes from the YC Manual so the way I Got them to work on the MAN A21 Was to put the line and route code in then it worked. That was using the German Controller. On the C400 Ect it only has 2 button which are both dest and so I Try to put it in eaither of them it then comes up with bad destnation. :/..

Last edited:

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Ah right thanks, Yuki7144 There is just one thing I Am having trouble with wich is nothing todo with this but the C400 And Streetdeck ect I Cant work out how to set the dest up using the controller..

Also, I Am using the codes from the YC Manual so the way I Got them to work on the MAN A21 Was to put the line and route code in then it worked. That was using the German Controller. On the C400 Ect it only has 2 button which are both dest and so I Try to put it in eaither of them it then comes up with bad destnation. :/..
for the C400, im pretty sure a recent update to it broke the announcements patch but set it using YYXX (YY = line nbr) (XX=route nbr) so like line 17 route 1 would be 1701. For the streetdeck this will not work.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread