Repaints YellowBus (RATP) ALX400 London Repaints (1 Viewer)

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
JONESS submitted a new download:

TransBus ALX400 (London Specification) Yellow Buses (RATP) Repaint - A Repaint in bournemouth's yellowbus livery for the ALX400 ( london specification)

This is a repaint in the Yellowbus RATP livery. This includes a repaint for V3D's ALX400 (London Specification) along with several blinds wich are currently for the current lines (Rs, Ps, Ds, etc).
This is still the first WIP version of this repaint, therfore, the intirior of this bus has not been changed.
If you have any problems, feel free to email me at : N/A

Read more about this download...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Albastru

Advertisement

JONESS

Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
JONESS updated TransBus ALX400 (London Specification) Yellow Buses (RATP) Repaint with a new update entry:

Interior Complete!

UPDATE 0.9

This should be the second to last WIP update.
Here you should find the interior has been completed, along with the exterior mirror colour changed to black.
The interior seats are the vigor style used on eirlier buses in the RATP fleet conversion, yet you will often see the grey colour schemes in most of the yellowbus fleet.
Enjoy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love

JONESS

Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
JONESS updated TransBus ALX400 (London Specification) Yellow Buses (RATP) Repaint with a new update entry:

Last WIP Update

Update 1.0

Not much in this one. Just added some finer details to the extiror of the bus, 3 new blind sets (P1, P2, Air Fest Shuttle) and, a start of a remake for the intiror ads. THIS IS NOT IN THE CTI FILE AND WILL NEED TO BE PLACED MANUALLY. Otherwise, that should be one of the last edditions of this repaint.​

• Love

JONESS

Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
  • Love

JONESS

Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
  • Love

Advertisement

JONESS

Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
JONESS updated YellowBus (RATP) ALX400 London Repaints with a new update entry:

A compleate do-over.

Update V1.99

I've been keepin' this one round' for a while now, and I've gotta release it sometime, so enjoy this update which will include: all the exteriors updated with a higher quality seashell design; a new interior for 248; a new addition being DD248 with MHD's rear advert; a new array of blinds for the current lines. Can't be bothered to write more than that, so enjoy!
Also, this is V1.99 as I'll...​

• Love
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread