Buses Wright Gemini 3 Pack

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Looking forward to this pack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liam_TheKilla

Single Decker Volvo Lover
Oct 25, 2018
I say yes but i cant vote since i dont have a patrion account, its an amazing bus and i would love to see this bus added as a mod, pay ware or freeware who cares, as long as time is spent and it comes out as a well made mod.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
I say yes but i cant vote since i dont have a patrion account, its an amazing bus and i would love to see this bus added as a mod, pay ware or freeware who cares, as long as time is spent and it comes out as a well made mod.
Same...
I also don't have one, which prevented me from voting.
I 100% agree with what you're saying, Liam.

Keep up the great work, BlueOrange!!

Apr 9, 2017
Stunning as always BlueOrange,
Luckily managed to record a set of axles from a B5 that might be handy for the StreetDeck and G3
as the both use the same ones. I could send you them unless you already are good with some?
By the way I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to be a beta tester by any means, I just thought it would
be useful for all types you are currently making :)

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
Beautiful looking bus. From what I've seen on @FLHD 's channel looks great in game as well! Would love to see Oxford P&R liveries!