Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Masterbus Gemini 3 Pack for OMSI 2. This is the largest UK Bus pack for OMSI 2, with many different variants of similar buses.

• v1.0: Initial Release (Q3 2019)
    • Freeware "Demo":
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck - 11.5m
      • Volvo B5LH - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5TL - 10.5m + 11.5m
  • v1.1: Earlier Days and Sunny Skies Update - Adds non-stealth (G2.5) Bodywork and Open Top B5TL
    • Payware:
      • Volvo B5TL Open Top - 11.5m
      • Non-Stealth bodywork (Gemini 2.5)
        • Streetdeck (10.5m + 11.5m)
        • Volvo B5TL (10.5m + 11.5m)
        • Volvo B5LH (10.5m + 11.5m)
  • v1.2: From Ireland with Love and Clean Air Update - Adds Dublinbus bodywork + HEV Streetdeck
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck HEV (10.5m + 11.5m)
      • Dublinbus Streetdeck HEV
      • Dublinbus B5TL
  • v1.3: Double Doors Update - Adds dual door + london spec variants
    • Payware:
      • London-spec
        • Volvo B5LH (mk2 + mk3)
        • Streetdeck HEV
      • Standard
        • Volvo B5LH
        • Volvo B5TL
        • Streetdeck
        • Streetdeck HEV
  • v1.4: Low Bridge Update - Adds lowheight variations
    • Freeware:
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m (Single door)
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m (Double Door)
      • Streetdeck - 11.5m
      • Streetdeck HEV - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5LH - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5TL - 10.5m + 11.5m

• v1.x: Power Update - Adds OM936la Engine'd streetdecks
    • Payware:
      • All streetdecks + Streetdeck HEVs get OM936 variations

Screenshots:

Box Mockup.png

Videos:

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Wow, isn't this a lot of buses to include in a pack? Are you sure you will be able to do it?
A: Everything here is well within my capabilities.

Q: What ticket machine will it have?
A: I have chosen Ticketer as the machine of choice, as it is becoming a more popular choice amongst bus operators, and it is really easy for me to get reference images for.

Q: What is the expected release?
A: 13/08/2019

Q: What will the price of the pack be?
A: Aerosoft's RRP is €15 (£13.50)

Q: Beta?
A: The bus is tested in-house by Masterswitch, and further by Aerosoft's QA department.

Q: Beta if I pay?
A: No.

Q: It would be good to be a tester!
A: Stop soft begging.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2016
Do you recon you could do a streetlite? I know people don’t like them but personally I love them! Are they that different to the streetdeck?

Someone else is working on finishing an as of yet unreleased and unfinished one. No release date as of yet. The frontage is completely different from a streetdeck though. The Street Air (Wrightbus full electric) is similar looking at the front to the lower half. Also there is a street air body based Wrightbus on a B8RLE chassis which again looks similar but only Lothian uses it so far and as far as I know does not have a production name.

Advertisement

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Do you recon you could do a streetlite? I know people don’t like them but personally I love them! Are they that different to the streetdeck?

I personally am not a fan of the Streetlite. I like the body and the exterior of it but as a passenger, the panels just rattle too much and is just so noisy to ride on.

Advertisement

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
I personally am not a fan of the Streetlite. I like the body and the exterior of it but as a passenger, the panels just rattle too much and is just so noisy to ride on.
Same, the bus doesn’t look that bad but it has little to none power and rattles around as if it was going to fall apart. We have som on the K5 but the engine has that familiar rattle which no one likes.

Reactions: FirstEnviro
Feb 4, 2017
Outstanding work my man! I saw some of these photos on FB a little while ago and it's very exciting, very excited to see the older gen Wrightbus as well, best of luck. I'll follow this thread very closely!

Also feel under no obligation to do the Streetlite, AKA Roadlamp (?) as someone on this forum once named it :D

Feb 20, 2017
@Tom99962 ah yes, those dodgy ones with the annoying Voiths. I haven't seen any on the K5 for quite some time.
Unbelievable project here though, I wish you every bit of luck on this!
Sadly the ones that Rosso Bus have are voith gearbox Streetlites. We have 3 SN64 XXX plates, (SN64 CTY- Ex Transdev Keighley etc) 6 SK66 XXX plates (SK66 HRJ, SK66 HRL etc) and then 3 SN67 plates (SN67 FNC, SK67 FND and another one I can't remember). The images show exactly what they are like ( taken from google - I take NO credit for these)
SK66 HRE LakeLine.jpg
SK66 HRJ.jpg
SN64 CTY.jpg
SN67 FNC TottingtonLine.jpg

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread