Buses Wright Gemini 3 Pack

• It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Looking forward to this pack?

• Yes

• No

• I want to see more before I decide

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueOrange

Oxford Pleb
Mar 22, 2016
As a lot of you may know, I've been developing a Streetdeck to go with the Oxford map. However, it has become easier for me to make a non-oxford spec Streetdeck, then slowly create the Oxford one. This means that the Streetdeck + more (info below) will be released as a separate pack in the future.

Currently, the pack is to include:
  • Gemini 3 - Fullheight
    • Streetdeck - Ingame, scripting stage 95% done
    • Streetdeck "XXL" (Long variant) - Exterior to be rebuilt, interior to be modified 20% Done
    • Streetdeck "Hybrid" - Reference imagery needed (Being gathered 1st Sept) - 80% Done
    • B5TL - Dashboard not started, no sounds - UPDATE: TT Got some B5TLs, 1000x easier to get stuff now. Will defo happen.
    • B5TL - Open Top (With the glass staircase)
  • Gemini 3 - Lowheight
    • Streetdeck - Interior to be redone, bigger differences than intially thought. 20% done
    • Streetdeck "XXL" (Long variant) - Exterior to be rebuilt, interior to be modified 15% Done
    • Streetdeck "Hybrid" - Reference imagery needed (Being gathered 1st Sept) 75% Done
    • B5TL - Dashboard not started, no sounds - UPDATE: TT Got some B5TLs, 1000x easier to get stuff now. Will defo happen.
  • Gemini 2(.5?) - Fullheight
    • Streetdeck - Front and rear interior modifications needed 50% Done
Screenshots:
1532634114862.png

1532634177926.png

1532634197120.png

1532634243653.png

1532634288974.png

1532634332190.png

1532634464802.png

1532634565276.png

1532634606602.png

Videos

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Wow, isn't this a lot of buses to include in a pack? Are you sure you will be able to do it?
A: Everything here is well within my capabilities. The only issue I currently have is time, and sources for B5TL sounds.

Q: B5LH?
A: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q: What ticket machine will it have?
A: I have chosen Ticketer as the machine of choice, as it is becoming a more popular choice amongst bus operators, and it is really easy for me to get reference images for.

Q: SOFA?!
A: Yes, my friend. Sofa.

Q: Expected release?
A: 2 Months later than before you said that.

Q: Beta?
A: A team has already been selected.

Q: Beta if I pay?
A: If you want to give me money, go ahead, my Patreon is in my signature. However, you will not get any products in advance, and will not receive early copies of anything I create (but you will get Patreon exclusive updates, as well as other perks, depending on the amount given a month.)

Q: It would be good to be a tester!
A: Stop soft begging.

Last edited:

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
I am so looking forward to this! Are you going to release a variant at a time and then update it with more buses or everything together?

BlueOrange

Oxford Pleb
Mar 22, 2016
I am so looking forward to this! Are you going to release a variant at a time and then update it with more buses or everything together?
I will be trying to release as much as I can at one time. If this doesn't happen, more and more will be added through updates.

Kyle C

I'm Kyle :-)
Oct 17, 2016
Looking forward to this!

Swindon have Ticketer machines so let me know if you're ever short of reference images and hopefully I can go take a few (although we do have the QR scanner variant)

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm very awed about this! :eek: Looking amazing so far! :) Really looking forward to the day of release! :D
"Two months later than before you said that." Then it's two months earlier, as I haven't said anything! (and generally never pester people about release dates, for that matter)

Kyle C

Oct 17, 2016
I'm very awed about this! :eek: Looking amazing so far! :) Really looking forward to the day of release! :D
"Two months later than before you said that." Then it's two months earlier, as I haven't said anything! (and generally never pester people about release dates, for that matter)
It's against the rules anyway :P

Lol, I'm an idiot - I forgot to open the Screenshots spoiler XD

Jack Winter

Jan 29, 2018
What hybrids are you doing to new ones? the ones that First Leeds and First Sheffield recently got? because i can provide some pictures for you.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
This looks absolutely stunning. This is the bus I've got to be most excited for.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what a fine piece of work looks like.

May 4, 2016
One word, WOW!!! Just a quick question, will there be an open top variant. I just didn’t know if “open top” had a different name

May 26, 2017
Do you recon you could do a streetlite? I know people don’t like them but personally I love them! Are they that different to the streetdeck?

Kyle C

Oct 17, 2016
Do you recon you could do a streetlite? I know people don’t like them but personally I love them! Are they that different to the streetdeck?
Streetlites are alright, but don't forget these buses were meant to be for his Oxford map, he's just doing non-Oxford as it's easier to do those first then adapt them :)

May 26, 2017
Oh yes sorry forgot about that bit! Is there no streetlights in Oxford then?

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
There are many comments about "Release" or "Variants" may i do the same as whistlehead and just say what an absolutely brilliant piece of work this is, keep it up @BlueOrange look forward to it! :)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
@BlueOrange Do you already know what liveries will be included? Or will it just be a plain white livery?
Either way, I'm really looking forward to it, certainly looks like a very top-notch product.
Thanks in advance!