Buses Wright Gemini 3 Pack

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Looking forward to this pack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueOrange

Oxford Pleb
Mar 22, 2016
This is the Wrightbus Gemini 3 Pack for OMSI 2. This is the largest UK Bus pack for OMSI 2, with many different variants of similar buses. Currently set to be included in the final release:
  • Wrightbus Streetdeck (Gemini 3 Front + Gemini 2.5 Front)
    • Fullheight & Lowheight
    • LWB version (Long Wheelbase)
    • Glass Staircase
    • Luxury Variant
    • om934la & om936la engines
    • ZF and Voith options
    • Microhybrid and Full hybrid variants
  • NEW Volvo B5LH (Gemini 3 Front + Gemini 2.5 Front)
    • Fullheight & Lowheight
    • LWB Version
    • Glass Staircase
    • Luxury Variant
    • NEW Special Son of Routemaster variant
  • Volvo B5TL
    • Fullheight & Lowheight
    • LWB Version
    • Glass Staircase
    • Luxury Variant
    • Open Topped variant
Screenshots:

Videos

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Wow, isn't this a lot of buses to include in a pack? Are you sure you will be able to do it?
A: Everything here is well within my capabilities. The only issue I currently have is time, and sources for B5TL sounds.

Q: What ticket machine will it have?
A: I have chosen Ticketer as the machine of choice, as it is becoming a more popular choice amongst bus operators, and it is really easy for me to get reference images for.

Q: SOFA?!
A: Yes, my friend. Sofa.

Q: Expected release?
A: 2 Months later than before you said that.

Q: Beta?
A: A team has already been selected.

Q: Beta if I pay?
A: If you want to give me money, go ahead, my Patreon is in my signature. However, you will not get any products in advance, and will not receive early copies of anything I create (but you will get Patreon exclusive updates, as well as other perks, depending on the amount given a month.)

Q: It would be good to be a tester!
A: Stop soft begging.

Last edited:

BlueOrange

Oxford Pleb
Mar 22, 2016
I am so looking forward to this! Are you going to release a variant at a time and then update it with more buses or everything together?
I will be trying to release as much as I can at one time. If this doesn't happen, more and more will be added through updates.

Kyle C

I'm Kyle :-)
Oct 17, 2016
Looking forward to this!

Swindon have Ticketer machines so let me know if you're ever short of reference images and hopefully I can go take a few (although we do have the QR scanner variant)

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm very awed about this! :eek: Looking amazing so far! :) Really looking forward to the day of release! :D
"Two months later than before you said that." Then it's two months earlier, as I haven't said anything! (and generally never pester people about release dates, for that matter)

Reactions: Transit UK980

Kyle C

Oct 17, 2016
I'm very awed about this! :eek: Looking amazing so far! :) Really looking forward to the day of release! :D
"Two months later than before you said that." Then it's two months earlier, as I haven't said anything! (and generally never pester people about release dates, for that matter)
It's against the rules anyway :P

Lol, I'm an idiot - I forgot to open the Screenshots spoiler XD

Jack Winter

Jan 29, 2018
What hybrids are you doing to new ones? the ones that First Leeds and First Sheffield recently got? because i can provide some pictures for you.

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
One word, WOW!!! Just a quick question, will there be an open top variant. I just didn’t know if “open top” had a different name

Kyle C

Oct 17, 2016
Do you recon you could do a streetlite? I know people don’t like them but personally I love them! Are they that different to the streetdeck?
Streetlites are alright, but don't forget these buses were meant to be for his Oxford map, he's just doing non-Oxford as it's easier to do those first then adapt them :)

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
There are many comments about "Release" or "Variants" may i do the same as whistlehead and just say what an absolutely brilliant piece of work this is, keep it up @BlueOrange look forward to it! :)

Reactions: MatthewHarrison49

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
@BlueOrange Do you already know what liveries will be included? Or will it just be a plain white livery?
Either way, I'm really looking forward to it, certainly looks like a very top-notch product.
Thanks in advance!