Buses Wright Eclipse Urban (Euro 4)

• It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
As some of you might know, a month or so ago, i decided to fund the making of a Wright Eclipse Urban Euro 4 model specifically for importing into OMSI for the community and myself, for free. Yes, that means that the once the bus is released, it will be completely free with no charge what so ever! Just like the amazing Streetdeck BlueOrange is currently developing.

Some of the scripts and all of the sounds will be done by yours truly, Badger, to make sure that once the bus is ready for public use, it will be the best quality Eclipse to ever come to the game!

Currently, the bus's setvars include:
  • A Large Aircon Unit - Mainly used on First & Arriva Fastrack.
  • Small Aircon Units - Used on Diamond, First, Arriva & Mcgills.
  • A Smaller Side Grille - Used mainly on First & Arriva.
  • Two Mirrors Types (One that's doorside and one that isn't, basically First & Arriva Fastrack mirrors).
  • A Small Rear Display - Used widely on First and many other companies.
  • A Long Rear Display - A lot less common than the Small Rear Display, mainly on Coastliner (ex) and some others i can't remember specifically.
  • Civic V3 Seats
  • Civic V2 Seats
Screenshots:
1542991369376.png

1542991391483.png
1542991396330.png

1542991426934.png
1542991437627.png
1542991444255.png
1542991450003.png

NEW: FINISHED MODEL (Still needs OMSI additions, like the Dashboard screens, Krueger, new seats etc)
016[1352].jpg

018[1354].jpg

025[1361].jpg

026[1362].jpg

023[1359].jpg

FAQ:
Q: How much money did this model request cost?
A: Don't ask, though here's a clue, it's over £600.

Q: Will you make an Eclipse Urban (Euro 3)?
A: Most likely in the future, maybe. But for now, i have no interest in requesting a Euro 3 variant, mainly due to costs.

Q: What ticket machine will it have?
A: I've chosen the Ticketer as the machine of choice, mainly because it's becoming a more popular choice in companies, plus i believe it'd be simpler to make, since it has fewer buttons unlike the Almex machines.

Q: Can i have the repaint template when it's available?
A: Yes, whoever wants to include repaints for the bus when it releases, contact me personally about it and i'll see if i can include it. Though i can't have too many repainters, so we'll see. If you just want the template so they can do their own repaints after the bus's release, then go ahead.

Q: Expected release?
A: Maybe a few months from now, we'll see.

Q: Beta?
A: A team has already been chosen, so don't pester me for it.

Q: Beta if I donate?
A: Probably not, but i am getting requests to make a Patreon for the project, so we'll see if it ends up happening or not.

Q: Plz can i be tester?
A: Nay.

Last edited:

Kyle

OMSI 2 Veggie
Oct 25, 2016
It reminds me about the bus 2096 in west midlands

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
As some of you might know, a month or so ago, i decided to fund the making of a Wright Eclipse Urban Euro 4 model specifically for importing into OMSI for the community and myself, for free. Yes, that means that the once the bus is released, it will be completely free with no charge what so ever! Just like the amazing Streetdeck BlueOrange is currently developing.

Some of the scripts and all of the sounds will be done by yours truly, Badger, to make sure that once the bus is ready for public use, it will be the best quality Eclipse to ever come to the game!

• A Small Aircon Unit - Used on Diamond, First, Arriva & Mcgills.
  • Two Mirrors Types (One that's doorside and one that isn't, basically First & Arriva Fastrack mirrors).
  • A Long Rear Display - A lot less common than the Small Rear Display, mainly on Coastliner (ex) and some others i can't remember specifically.
Screenshots:

FAQ:

A: Most likely in the future, maybe. But for now, i have no interest in requesting a Euro 3 variant, mainly due to costs.

A: I've chosen the Ticketer as the machine of choice, mainly because it's becoming a more popular choice in companies, plus i believe it'd be simpler to make, since it has fewer buttons unlike the Almex machines.

A: Yes, whoever wants to include repaints for the bus when it releases, contact me personally about it and i'll see if i can include it. Though i can't have too many repainters, so we'll see. If you just want the template so they can do their own repaints after the bus's release, then go ahead.

A: Probably not, but i am getting requests to make a Patreon for the project, so we'll see if it ends up happening or not.

looks lovely would heart it but im on reaction limit for today ill heart it tomorrow

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
May I suggest maybe adding another setvar and maybe make the wheels for guided busways , that would take this bus to next level and also fix in my max twice as much as it used too :)

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
May I suggest maybe adding another setvar and maybe make the wheels for guided busways , that would take this bus to next level and also fix in my max twice as much as it used too :)
The only problem about guided busway wheels is that i have no idea how to get them to work, they've never been used in the game before. Plus, not to mention that there's hardly any maps that actually properly use busways (apart from the old Yorkshire map and the very small Farthington).

Joshua Ramsden

North West Busses
Mar 4, 2017
The only problem about guided busway wheels is that i have no idea how to get them to work, they've never been used in the game before. Plus, not to mention that there's hardly any maps that actually properly use busways (apart from the old Yorkshire map and the very small Farthington).
Well my map uses them, just having the detail there even if they dont work does me, I'm happy if they work or not aha would be nice to see if so.

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
Ok took me long enough to find this!
Words cannot describe how good this is!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018

• Small Aircon Units - Used on Diamond, First, Arriva & Mcgills.
  • Civic V3 Seats
  • Civic V2 Seats
Screenshots:

FAQ:

OMG, did you 3D-Scan it or something?! :eek:
Sure looks like it! The modelling is spot, freakin' ON, bro. :cool:
I'm afraid it might not even make it into OMSI 2 without crashing, it's just so many polygons! :(
Here's hoping it doesn't, though! :)

There's a reaction limit? Didn't know that haha but thank you for the support!
Yeah since maybe a week or two...
It doesn't even work! I react ONE single time and it says 'daily limit reached' and everything. :(
I wish they'd remove that limit... :rolleyes:

Mar 25, 2018
Looking forward to this bus as well use them the most along with the Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer 2 and Streetlites which is being made as well aha but anyway looks good keep up the amazing updating and work you put into the community

Jan 4, 2017
What kind of setvars will there be, and how easy are the seats to replace? If I were to download this bus, I'd like the opportunity to have Reading spec, if possible.

Frosty

It's too cold!
Sep 20, 2017
The bus looks so good, can't wait for more screenshots and progress! :D

What kind of setvars will there be, and how easy are the seats to replace? If I were to download this bus, I'd like the opportunity to have Reading spec, if possible.
As of what I've heard so far, one of them is long destinations/short destinations at the rear