Buses Wright Eclipse Urban (Euro 4) (On Hold)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

BusesInThe UK

Aug 1, 2016
Certainly never something I've heard of unless it's either the driver manually doing it at a timing point for example, or it's been retrofitted (more likely the first guess). In terms of stock B7RLE though I wouldn't have thought it's a realistic thing to implement because as far as I know, it's not a thing they typically have. Especially as they were introduced at a time where fuel savings/emissions weren't as high a priority as more recently.
Our W reg alx400s have the feature so I thnk you may be confused with start-stop and idle shutdown.. maybe you havent been on a bus where the driver sits in the bus for a few mins with engine on without revving it a little even if its a tiny bit for a couple of seconds

PMT8

Jun 17, 2018
We were referring to B7RLE's though so that's a bit irrelevant, besides I don't recall any of the buses you've mentioned including B7TL having start-stop either...
I know you were referring to B7RLEs - I was just suggesting it was a feature in other buses, such as others made by Volvo (i.e. the B7TL). It was definitely in StreetLites as well because the alarms often start going off warning it's about to shut-off.

owen6116

Sep 2, 2018
Really interesting seeing this. I take this exact bus to school most mornings and it’s one of my favourites🙌

FirstBro

B9TL Gemini 1 Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
Just been told that this model is going to be private now.
Where did you hear this? I never said the model was going to be private.

As for updates, there won't be any for a long time most likely, because the current status of the project is on hold because i don't have the funds to pay for the final model to start working on the improvements like adding the dashboard etc, so i don't know how long it'll take to actually get to that point, but oh well, things happen.

HD Transport

Where's the lamb sauce???
Oct 4, 2017
Where did you hear this? I never said the model was going to be private.

As for updates, there won't be any for a long time most likely, because the current status of the project is on hold because i don't have the funds to pay for the final model to start working on the improvements like adding the dashboard etc, so i don't know how long it'll take to actually get to that point, but oh well, things happen.
Thank You for telling us what’s going on