Buses Wright Eclipse Urban (Euro 4) (On Hold)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Woodley2106

Jun 13, 2018
Speaking of the final product, here it is! It obviously needs fixes for OMSI (For example better seating, Krueger Destinations, actual working Dash parts etc)

However, i do have some bad news. Some unexpected events happened this Christmas, and i no longer have enough money to pay the modeler the final sum to get the model, so i either have to get a job, or think about donation options. It'll probably be the first one, because i don't want to end up hated for it. It WILL still happen though, regardless.

looks awesome, and I wish you the best of luck to getting the final model completed.

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
WOAH, This Looks Unreal!, I really Hope People Donate since I believe you have spent Hundreds on this, Phenomenal Work Mate :)

Elliemay

Jan 4, 2019
Speaking of the final product, here it is! It obviously needs fixes for OMSI (For example better seating, Krueger Destinations, actual working Dash parts etc)

However, i do have some bad news. Some unexpected events happened this Christmas, and i no longer have enough money to pay the modeler the final sum to get the model, so i either have to get a job, or think about donation options. It'll probably be the first one, because i don't want to end up hated for it. It WILL still happen though, regardless.

Edit: The situation is sorted and I've managed to be able to find the money to give to him again, I'll send it to him later today and i'll give a status update on when i have the model.

Will it have the Tickter machine as you said?

BusSimAddict

Jun 1, 2016
Certainly never something I've heard of unless it's either the driver manually doing it at a timing point for example, or it's been retrofitted (more likely the first guess). In terms of stock B7RLE though I wouldn't have thought it's a realistic thing to implement because as far as I know, it's not a thing they typically have. Especially as they were introduced at a time where fuel savings/emissions weren't as high a priority as more recently.

Reactions: Transit UK980

PMT8

Jun 17, 2018
Certainly never something I've heard of unless it's either the driver manually doing it at a timing point for example, or it's been retrofitted (more likely the first guess). In terms of stock B7RLE though I wouldn't have thought it's a realistic thing to implement because as far as I know, it's not a thing they typically have. Especially as they were introduced at a time where fuel savings/emissions weren't as high a priority as more recently.
I know B7TLs do - they shut off after like 3-5 minutes of complete idleness. Same as StreetLites and SB200s. (Nightmare when they won't turn back on afterwards).

Whether it's an optional extra or, as you say, retrofitted, is something I'm not sure of.

BusSimAddict

Jun 1, 2016
We were referring to B7RLE's though so that's a bit irrelevant, besides I don't recall any of the buses you've mentioned including B7TL having start-stop either...

BusesInThe UK

Aug 1, 2016
We were referring to B7RLE's though so that's a bit irrelevant, besides I don't recall any of the buses you've mentioned including B7TL having start-stop either...
When ive been on a euro 4 and sat at the front seeing the cab it comes up on the screen engine shutdown in 1 minute or something along those lines so the driver has to rev it to prevent it shutting down