Buses Wright Eclipse B9TL Gemini 1 & Wright Eclipse B9TL Gemini 2 Remaster (1 Viewer)

Hey there everyone,

As some of you might know, two years ago or so, I started briefly making a Wright Eclipse Gemini 1 out of the Gemini 2 with permission from the original maker. As of a year ago, I decided to put nearly all of my time into it. It started from a simple front edit of the Gemini 2 to make it look like a B9TL Gemini 1, however now, It's become a full blown remaster project for the Gemini 2 also.

Here's what it will end up including (so far):
  • A completely remastered interior, fully baked and a lot more detailed than the older version of the bus.
  • New Templates (both interior and exterior!)
  • A remastered Exterior with some fixes to make it look as close to the real life buses as possible.
  • Remastered Dashboard (maybe).
  • Completely new sounds.
  • Civic V2 Seats for the B9TL Gemini 1.
  • Better Civic V3 Seats for the B9TL Gemini 2.
  • New lighting effects.
  • New Krueger destinations.

Screenshots
Note, all screenshots are WIPs, and may not represent the final product!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Will this project be put on hold like the Eclipse Urban was?
A: No, it won't. However it will take time to finish.

Q: How long will this take to release?
A: There's no set date for completion for this, as I'm just doing it in my spare time, most likely over a year or more, who knows.

Q: Can I have beta?
A: No, a team will be selected in the future, and I probably know who It'll be already.

Q: Will this bus be Payware?
A: Definitely not, as the original Gemini 2 model isn't mine, plus a remaster of an original bus shouldn't be payware anyways, since the original bus wasn't payware.

Last edited:

funanddrpepper

Midlands boy rocking down south
Feb 23, 2017
south west london
The Gemini 2 looks like this I Gemini 2 B5LH with a Gemini 1 Front and the Back of it is the Gemini 2 Lol but looks amazing I cant wait for it to be released and also much better than the Gemini's we have now.

thats my local bus the 50 hahaha. such a nice bus to ride on!

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Just noticed the problems with 3 lower deck poles, gonna fix that now.
It might be worth overhauling all the poles, they seem rather low-poly. Octagonal poles are fine, but the curves and corners the poles take are rather lacking in segments. Another thing that really helps with round things is to map a gradient texture to them, that way they look round even if you're seeing the shaded side.

Advertisement

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread