Buses Wright Eclipse B9TL Gemini 1 & Wright Eclipse B9TL Gemini 2 Remaster (1 Viewer)

Hey there everyone,

As some of you might know, two years ago or so, I started briefly making a Wright Eclipse Gemini 1 out of the Gemini 2 with permission from the original maker. As of a year ago, I decided to put nearly all of my time into it. It started from a simple front edit of the Gemini 2 to make it look like a B9TL Gemini 1, however now, It's become a full blown remaster project for the Gemini 2 also.

Here's what it will end up including (so far):
  • A completely remastered interior, fully baked and a lot more detailed than the older version of the bus.
  • New Templates (both interior and exterior!)
  • A remastered Exterior with some fixes to make it look as close to the real life buses as possible.
  • Remastered Dashboard (maybe).
  • Completely new sounds.
  • Civic V2 Seats for the B9TL Gemini 1.
  • Better Civic V3 Seats for the B9TL Gemini 2.
  • New lighting effects.
  • New Krueger destinations.

Screenshots
Note, all screenshots are WIPs, and may not represent the final product!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Will this project be put on hold like the Eclipse Urban was?
A: No, it won't. However it will take time to finish.

Q: How long will this take to release?
A: There's no set date for completion for this, as I'm just doing it in my spare time, most likely over a year or more, who knows.

Q: Can I have beta?
A: No, a team will be selected in the future, and I probably know who It'll be already.

Q: Will this bus be Payware?
A: Definitely not, as the original Gemini 2 model isn't mine, plus a remaster of an original bus shouldn't be payware anyways, since the original bus wasn't payware.

Last edited:

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Hey there everyone,

As some of you might know, two years ago or so, I started briefly making a Wright Eclipse Gemini 1 out of the Gemini 2 with permission from the original maker. As of a year ago, I decided to put nearly all of my time into it. It started from a simple front edit of the Gemini 2 to make it look like a B9TL Gemini 1, however now, It's become a full blown remaster project for the Gemini 2 also.

• A completely remastered interior, fully baked and a lot more detailed than the older version of the bus.
  • A remastered Exterior with some fixes to make it look as close to the real life buses as possible.
  • Completely new sounds.
  • New lighting effects.

Screenshots

A: There's no set date for completion for this, as I'm just doing it in my spare time, most likely over a year or more, who knows.

A: No, a team will be selected in the future, and I probably know who It'll be already.

A: Definitely not, as the original Gemini 2 model isn't mine, plus a remaster of an original bus shouldn't be payware anyways, since the original bus wasn't payware.
This looks stunning!

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Hey there everyone,

• Completely new sounds.
  • New lighting effects.

Screenshots

Looks amazing! From the blender files, they already look realistic! Good luck!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hey there everyone,

• Completely new sounds.
  • New lighting effects.

Screenshots

Love it, good luck! :D

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Wow, well this came out of nowhere. Already looks very polished and high quality. You've clearly made good use of your time, I wish you the best for this project!
Thank you! It would be a bit of a surprise if you aren't in any OMSI Discords, since I'm mainly active on there. :P

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there everyone,

• New Templates (both interior and exterior!)
  • Completely new sounds.
  • New lighting effects.

Screenshots

They are looking amazing - can't wait to drive my local double deckers! Good luck with the project :)

Advertisement

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Looks great and super realistic so far!!! Just to clarify I know it says maybe for a remastered dash but will the Gemini 1 have the same dash as the gemini 2??
Good luck with the project
Yes, because B9TL Gemini 1's have the same Dashboard as Gemini 2's, so :p

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
A little update with the new baked Gemini 2 interior.

Note: This is still WIP and has some bugs still, for example the white headrests on seats and the white rear of the disabled backrest!

*faints instantaneously but still manages to type this message while fainted*

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
A little update with the new baked Gemini 2 interior.

Note: This is still WIP and has some bugs still, for example the white headrests on seats and the white rear of the disabled backrest!

Tremendous work! Really looks amazing :D
*faints instantaneously but still manages to type this message while fainted*
You might want to see a doctor, with all this fainting you do :P

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread