Would you like to see a redeveloped version of Birmingham

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Would you like to see a redeveloped Version of Birmingham

• Yes

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
I just want to know from you guys if you would like to see a new version of Birmingham? If so please comment.

D

Deleted member 422

I just want to know from you guys if you would like to see a new version of Birmingham? If so please comment.
I think this has been thought of countless times before, the main issue I think, was that the developer wasn't contactable, so work could never start :(

Danielc2525

Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Nothing really, you will just have to make the route from scratch NOT using his map at all, including objects or splines that come with the original :)

Reactions: Gh0st28

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Funnily enough, before you even start, make sure you're building the map in the correct direction, as the original was built from south to north instead of north to south, or something along those lines...

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
UPDATE - Based on the votes from the poll, i have considered taking on the project and will start up a WIP thread once i have made some progress on the map. I will also have details of routes and changes and improvements i have done to the map.