Maps Worton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
This is my first map so dont expect anything special although im quiet happy how the bus station is turning out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: henryhoward14

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
Sounds good but to have one of these we would like some screenshots of the map please

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
Sorry going through SATs right now so work will stop but in a week or so ill be back hoing again

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
thx I have finished my English just got maths and science to do now

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
SAT's were easy when i did them

yeah since the government took over it as gon alot harder saying that though the grammar wasnt that bad 

Lukeyboi

Veteran Member
Apr 5, 2016
thx I have finished my English just got maths and science to do now

I didn't have science SATS. :P  

Then again, you think SATS are bad, then I have my Year 8 assessments coming up over the next 2 weeks

And on that second week,

I have MATHS PAPERS Monday to Thursday

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Yes but we would like to see some screenshots at some point

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
@Rhys stirling I love that bus station... We just need someone to make the AI be able to reverse in omsi 2 :P  Then it'll make it a whole lot realer xD  Good Luck on it!

Bus Boy

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Change the tile texture and then you have a good map coming along!  Bus Station looks brilliant!

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
Change the tile texture and then you have a good map coming along!  Bus Station looks brilliant!

What I would do personally, is change how many of that texture are on that tile (just mess with the layer config and change the number for grass, with this map i would say make it higher, however I'm not sure what this would do FPS-wise

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
What it appears to be is him running it at low settings (256 textures) on a small resolution monitor, so its difficult to judge properly. Judging off the lack of a stable 30fps in the screenshots, it could likely be his PC really struggled with OMSI?

what are your specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.