Not open for further replies.

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
i think ipswich buses have the worst looking liveries in the uk
1525101203966.png

and the worst bus in uk is ... ...
1525101269493.png

the wirght streetlite electric version it looks woeful with that stupidly oversized tank on the top and the Streetlite Wf just looks bad in general

• Sad
Reactions: 2 people

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
1. I don’t really see the point in this thread
2. Those your pictures? If not then gonna give credit for them?

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
like dannybrookes963 could u suggest YOUR opion on the worst buses and liverys rather than just indifferent reactions this is about everyone not just me

CAlex274396

Jan 3, 2017
Right. Where are you from. I’m a driver for the company. I can say the same thing about your liveries. At least are liveries are modern and have the same colours on most of them. At least we have decent buses. I have to disagree but I can think of many more that are worse than ours.

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
Right. Where are you from. I’m a driver for the company. I can say the same thing about your liveries. At least are liveries are modern and have the same colours on most of them. At least we have decent buses. I have to disagree but I can think of many more that are worse than ours.
tell us wich one's are worse then

CAlex274396

Jan 3, 2017

Attachments

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Ipswich Buses have a cracking livery thank you very much.
I can agree with you on that. It may not be what's popular today, but those liveries, when pulled off well, do strike a fancy.

For a modern example, see Xelabus and Delaine.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
This forum wasn't set up so that people could moan and argue about other people's opinions.

Everyone has things they like or dislike and it's good to be vocal about it as that is how everything gets improved in this world but there's constructive criticism and then there's just full on denying peoples opinions.

I'm going to lock this thread until a time when we can all stop over-reacting about the opinions people have.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.