Working out howto use the bus stop/routes functions in Hof Suite (1 Viewer)

Solution
No I'm trying to make the stops for a local town and it's routes which I may then Make into a Map.

...But when I test it out I have used cotterell7

I don't understand what you mean?

The bus stops in your map are the ones you select if that route that you are making a dest for stops at. (If you know what I mean)
'Hospital', you would select hospital for that route.

I don't know, sorry. :(

Thanks for your help

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Hi all,

I realize that it is Christmas eve so I don't expect a response soon but could someone help me to understand this function as it baffles me like the route function

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

In Hof suite, there are tabs on the side saying bus stops and routes and I don't understand how to use them
The bus stops in your map are the ones you select if that route that you are making a dest for stops at. (If you know what I mean)

See when I go in i have Name, IBIS 1, Inside dest. 1,Inside dest. 2, IBIS 2, Bus Stop codes for vienna & Tram,IBis,Announcement length and Inside Dest. for vienna

Reactions: J_Finney

Advertisement

J_Finney

The Father of Xceed VBC
Feb 8, 2017
Southend, England
No I'm trying to make the stops for a local town and it's routes which I may then Make into a Map.

...But when I test it out I have used cotterell7

Thanks for your help

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread