Worcester route. Dines green to crowngate bus station. (1 Viewer)

I really enjoy playing omsi 2 since I discovered it., I make games on the Unreal engine. now Im going to take up making Worcester on omsi 2 map creator i going to learn. I may need help with buses ad hofs can someone help.

Attachments

• woo.jpg.gallery (1).jpg
    woo.jpg.gallery (1).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58

Advertisement

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
Its been ages but Ive decided to create the map Im learning from youtube I know how to create 3d assets so it will have custom assets,If you guys can help me with anything Worcester related let me know.
if ur still confused and more central has vid tutorials for uk maps

Reactions: deepspacedaz
Is it possible to make bridges,
Post automatically merged:

Also what file do i export models from blender in to OMSI 2 Tahnks

Nope but, if u send me the routes that u require then i can get the hof sorted :)
Hello I hope your still around, Yes I still need Hoffs thanks

Reactions: leodc77

Here they are Just check this Link The bus used to be a 33 Dines green to crowngate, I was going to do a 90s map

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
As you know Ive started work got lots done on Dines green estate. my roads do not match the juntions Im having problems finding a juntion that will. I need some scenery for steets detail. its going to be very detailed any know of any thanks.
the map looks quite good so far.. roadhog123’s pack has some good floor details to make the roads less dry / plain!
and also for the wc3 (westcountry 3) objects and splines they are quite varied so that’s why i normally use the 8m wide splines as there are lots of junctions that match the 8m…
so maybe it’s best changing them ????

i wo
the map looks quite good so far.. roadhog123’s pack has some good floor details to make the roads less dry / plain!
and also for the wc3 (westcountry 3) objects and splines they are quite varied so that’s why i normally use the 8m wide splines as there are lots of junctions that match the 8m…
once i get back home to my pc i’ll send screenshots of my map so far and how splines connect etc.
should be back by monday evening

i wo

once i get back home to my pc i’ll send screenshots of my map so far and how splines connect etc.
should be back by monday evening
Thanks you so much for the reply

Reactions: leodc77

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread