Women Truckers (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Just wondering out load, how many female truckers there are on ETS2 ?

I honestly can remember having any applications from women so is ETS2 just a bloke thing?

Interested to hear from any woman truckers, give us your views

I only know of one girl in the whole facebook "trucking community", and she must be the most harrassed person there! Most girls turn out to be fakes anyway :P

I often wonder the same then remember that I don't really care. I care a whole lot more about driving and getting the haul to the job on time. Whether or not other ETS2 female drivers are out there doesn't phase me. That said, I am a female driver. I choose not to disclose my gender via avatars or publicly (say on Twitch or Steam) due that I don't want to deal with drama. I just want to play my game (whether it's FPS or ETS2). I don't like drama, I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, I just want to play my game. I've tried MP and decided not to get on TeamSpeak for the same reason. Again, I just want to enjoy my game without people shouting various stereotypes/stigmas at me.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
I often wonder the same then remember that I don't really care. I care a whole lot more about driving and getting the haul to the job on time. Whether or not other ETS2 female drivers are out there doesn't phase me. That said, I am a female driver. I choose not to disclose my gender via avatars or publicly (say on Twitch or Steam) due that I don't want to deal with drama. I just want to play my game (whether it's FPS or ETS2). I don't like drama, I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, I just want to play my game. I've tried MP and decided not to get on TeamSpeak for the same reason. Again, I just want to enjoy my game without people shouting various stereotypes/stigmas at me.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

Fair play I was just curious thats all, but can understand your views. Happy truckin'.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread