Women Truckers

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Mar 15, 2014
Just wondering out load, how many female truckers there are on ETS2 ?

I honestly can remember having any applications from women so is ETS2 just a bloke thing?

Interested to hear from any woman truckers, give us your views

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I know quite a number of Women Trucker and we have some here around TruckSim.org

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Just wondering out load, how many female truckers there are on ETS2 ?

I honestly can remember having any applications from women so is ETS2 just a bloke thing?

Interested to hear from any woman truckers, give us your views
I only know of one girl in the whole facebook "trucking community", and she must be the most harrassed person there! Most girls turn out to be fakes anyway :P

Simplez72

Mar 15, 2014
Ahhh, just proved myself wrong.:eek:
Got a new member called Helen, and i actually know her so its quite a surprise even woman play this game, granted it is on her hubbys computer but guess gotta start somewhere. :)

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
I often wonder the same then remember that I don't really care. I care a whole lot more about driving and getting the haul to the job on time. Whether or not other ETS2 female drivers are out there doesn't phase me. That said, I am a female driver. I choose not to disclose my gender via avatars or publicly (say on Twitch or Steam) due that I don't want to deal with drama. I just want to play my game (whether it's FPS or ETS2). I don't like drama, I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, I just want to play my game. I've tried MP and decided not to get on TeamSpeak for the same reason. Again, I just want to enjoy my game without people shouting various stereotypes/stigmas at me.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

Simplez72

Mar 15, 2014
I often wonder the same then remember that I don't really care. I care a whole lot more about driving and getting the haul to the job on time. Whether or not other ETS2 female drivers are out there doesn't phase me. That said, I am a female driver. I choose not to disclose my gender via avatars or publicly (say on Twitch or Steam) due that I don't want to deal with drama. I just want to play my game (whether it's FPS or ETS2). I don't like drama, I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, I just want to play my game. I've tried MP and decided not to get on TeamSpeak for the same reason. Again, I just want to enjoy my game without people shouting various stereotypes/stigmas at me.

Just putting in my 2 cents.
Fair play I was just curious thats all, but can understand your views. Happy truckin'.

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
Glad you can...hope you don't mind me ramble for a bit there. Ha.
Happy truckin' to you as well!

Springfairy556

May 20, 2014
I'm a girl, and I love trucks! grant it, I'd be too cowardly to actually attempt to drive a real truck, so I get my enjoyment from the game instead.

Reactions: Simplez72

Igzy20

Jun 16, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
My girlfriend also play ETS 2. She saw me when I played and she liked it soo much. Now we play together. :D :D

Reactions: Max and Muzz