Windy City Trucking still looking for drivers

Oswaldo Jimenez

Mar 22, 2017
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Hello out there fellow truckers or i should say gamers or maybe both anyway Windy city trucking is looking for drivers and other small companies who might want to merge with Windy City trucking right now where at 2 drivers me and another friend please if your looking for a vtc that adapts to your schedule this is the one for right now where only ATS based but hopefully wanting to expand later on hopefully when more drivers join and that cant happen without YOU (yes the one reading this message). Also you have a VTC and want to merge or be part of a division or just drive contact me at:
oswaldoj.306@gmail.com

Oswaldo Jimenez

Mar 22, 2017
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Hello there yep you guessed we still need drivers especially commited ones theres no limitation your your own dispatcher and work and haul what you want if interested for more info contact (we are on virtual truck manager and alsocommunicate there but we got our own discord chat and channel and if you wanna build a community join it today by contacting.

oswaldoj.306@gmail.com

willpells

May 10, 2017
Hello there yep you guessed we still need drivers especially commited ones theres no limitation your your own dispatcher and work and haul what you want if interested for more info contact (we are on virtual truck manager and alsocommunicate there but we got our own discord chat and channel and if you wanna build a community join it today by contacting.

oswaldoj.306@gmail.com
How do join:)