Windows 8.1 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I play ETS 2 with Windows 8.1 ! And I have no problem I think :) The only problem I have is a problem with my G27, the wheel in the game turn alone after 400° (But I don't know if it'sa problem with Windows 8.1 or not). But, no, I haven't any problem (Anyway I have not seen) with my game (And I play the game with Windows 8.1 (Or Windows 8 before) since July 2013) :D

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Personally I'd buy Windows 7 rather than 8/8.1 as it's just much more user friendly unless you're on a tablet / touchscreen computer. Although if it comes stock on your computer, don't pay to downgrade and just get used to it which is what I had to do on my laptop but I use Windows 7 on the Desktop.

I actually cross between Ubuntu and Windows 8.1 on the Laptop, sometimes I just get plain tired of Windows 8.1 which I never did with 7.

Reactions: Driver097 and 4D1L

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Personally I'd buy Windows 7 rather than 8/8.1 as it's just much more user friendly unless you're on a tablet / touchscreen computer. Although if it comes stock on your computer, don't pay to downgrade and just get used to it which is what I had to do on my laptop but I use Windows 7 on the Desktop.

I actually cross between Ubuntu and Windows 8.1 on the Laptop, sometimes I just get plain tired of Windows 8.1 which I never did with 7.

I throught the same thing when I saw it on the laptops in stores (Like I said above to Razor) I used my sisters laptop with 8.1, Its not really that bad using it with mouse without a touch screen.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread