Wilts & Dorset ALX 400 Repaint Pack [V1.0]

Repaints Wilts & Dorset ALX 400 Repaint Pack [V1.0] V1.0

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Rob_Devs submitted a new download:

Wilts & Dorset ALX 400 Repaint Pack [V1.0] - A Combination of Old and New Wilts & Dorset Repaints for the ALX 400 Regional

Here is a collection of Wilts & Dorset liverys that i remember growing up with before Wilts & Dorset where split up to "Morebus" & "Salisbury Reds".

Included in the download is 2 repaints representing 2 different era's of the company. One in a Red, Black and White colour scheme and the second one being a Blue and Red with orange stripes and a Bluey/Greeny Swoop.

THIS IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE TRANSBUS ALX 400 REGIONAL. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE LONDON VARIENT...
Read more about this download...

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
My new favourite repaint pack for OMSI 2! :eek:

I also grew up with Wilts and Dorset before the split... I remember the old stripy livery at first, although I was only a very li'l kid, and then the swoopy one later.
Here's a picture of the stripy Purbeck Breezer departing from Studland, I was just standing a bit to the right of the camera, taken from a home video (2007).

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 14.57.07.png

I also used to ride the W&D (also Damory) Optare Spectra bus (183?) with my family lots and lots of times, from Weymouth to Salisbury, then with the X3 to Ringwood, a Solo into Ashley Heath... :)
This repaint pack has really encouraged me to create a map for OMSI 2, set somewhere in Dorset, utilising these liveries you've so awesomely made. :eek::eek:
When I do start developing, I'll start a thread in the WIP section of FF. ;)
Thanks so much for bringing back these bus-themed memories! :D

Reactions: W942 ULL