will they add international trucks (1 Viewer)

there is a lot of international trucks like the durastar, prostar and workstar trucks
International_WorkStar.JPG
workstar
international-durastar-04.jpg
durastar
thumbxr_6a891.jpg
prostar

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
To answer your question... It's anyone's guess as to what trucks will officially be added by SCS Software. They're still gaining licenses from manufactures and that will be an on going process I'd imagine. Unofficially however, you will more than likely see these trucks added to the game as a mod

Advertisement

there is a lot of international trucks like the durastar, prostar and workstar trucks
workstar
durastar
thumbxr_6a891.jpg
prostar
workstar
durastar
thumbxr_6a891.jpg
prostar
hope they have Internationals too, nice trucks especially the Lonestar

Advertisement

I've had everything but a nice experience with the Lonestar. I know some people that just love them but after driving one for almost a year and nearly going broke because of it, I cut my losses and got back into a W900. Lonestar is a rolling polished turd. The early Maxxforce engines were garbage as well...

This was back in early 2010. But that truck let me down in far too many ways to ever reconsider buying an International ever again.

My last company truck was a brand new International Prostar+ eagle. The maxxforce engines are just junk, they seem go to sh*t around 200 thousand miles and it's hard to keep them out of the shop after that. If you get the Internationals with Cummins engines they are a lot better. I know Knight Transportation and all of the Comcar companies regret buying Internationals with Maxxforce engines. Knight got lucky with the last batch of Internationals they bought because they went with the Cummins engine in those.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread