Will be ATS 64 bit? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
They're going to have to support 64bit on ETS2 and ATS at some point, but I think the focus of SCS is more on supporting as many PC's as they can rather than limiting the number of people that can play it

this with 32 bits ...sucks ...totally ... and before 1.11.x in ETS2 , on 1.10.x we were still somehow on good way with Virtual memory ... in green or yellow ...

now, after 1.11.x ...we have totally sh*t (sorry on word ;) ) ...but Virtual memory is all the time in RED ...and everything we make in map, a little more beautifull or some bigger idea, memory colapse and game lagg ... so, that sucks totally ...

we have PC's with big memory today but we can use them ... lol ... :confused::confused:

I dotn understand this point of thinking in SCS team :( :(

Reactions: 4D1L
I don't know any people with dual core or better and 32 bit system, so i think, that 32 bit version of games like that is quite stupid, because ATS 32 bit won't be able to use more than about 3,5 gb ram. So it may have problems with 30+ mods (in ETS2 I have about 45) and ultra graphics. It's only my opinion.

PS i heard, that there was one version of ETS2 64 bit, but it was very unstable, can anyone confirm this?

• @Dr.Bull That the game will utilise Prism3D again doesn't mean there will be no improvements at the graphics and the gameplay since ETS 2, you know. As for the bits, maybe the current state of their engine isn't able to fully support 64-bits, and that's the reason they don't do nothing about that? Nevermind. I don't care much about that thing, though.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread