Why they said we can't discuss about the London DLC? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Hiya, the problem you're experiencing there is a result of the forum data loss last summer. As a result of that, all images previously uploaded to our own servers were lost, so posts containing them appear blank. There's not much we can do about it, the pics are gone forever, but we didn't want to remove the threads altogether.

You may notice that some of the threads posted before that time have got images in them - those are images which are hosted offsite so were not lost during the data loss.

With regard to the London thread, you are free to discuss the addon in the appropriate thread, but due to previous concerns over constant missed release dates which were being forced upon the development team by Aerosoft and well-meaning...

Advertisement

There is no release date if you have any questions refer to the q&A on London DLC discussion page 1 its also where you can ask questions. For pictures scroll threw both threads or find rhys's flickr
Great!

Thank you!

You Can....

On The London DLC Discussion Thread xD. You can ask questions and stuff but DO NOT ask questions about the release date.
Thanks for the tip/advice you're hero.:tonguewink:

Advertisement

What on earth is this GARBAGE! What have I done?:angry:

I want to view this: View attachment 117
on this: Maps - [Official DLC] London (NO RELEASE DATE YET)
AND I GET THIS: GRRR:angry::rage:
Fellowfilm.png

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
Reactions: TheFireLauncher4

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Hiya, the problem you're experiencing there is a result of the forum data loss last summer. As a result of that, all images previously uploaded to our own servers were lost, so posts containing them appear blank. There's not much we can do about it, the pics are gone forever, but we didn't want to remove the threads altogether.

You may notice that some of the threads posted before that time have got images in them - those are images which are hosted offsite so were not lost during the data loss.

With regard to the London thread, you are free to discuss the addon in the appropriate thread, but due to previous concerns over constant missed release dates which were being forced upon the development team by Aerosoft and well-meaning followers of the project, and the resulting difficulty in managing civil discussion around the topic, we've enforced a blanket ban on release date discussion. It's generally considered somewhat rude to bring up anyway - developers are normally working in their own time and do not know when they will be able to release a project - they normally want it done as much as you do, and it can be highly frustrating to be constantly asked when you'll have finished. London is a bit different as Rhys is developing full-time, but nonetheless the answer is still "It's done when it's done" :)

Reactions: TheFireLauncher4

Advertisement

With regard to the London thread, you are free to discuss the addon in the appropriate thread, but due to previous concerns over constant missed release dates which were being forced upon the development team by Aerosoft and well-meaning followers of the project, and the resulting difficulty in managing civil discussion around the topic, we've enforced a blanket ban on release date discussion. It's generally considered somewhat rude to bring up anyway - developers are normally working in their own time and do not know when they will be able to release a project - they normally want it done as much as you do, and it can be highly frustrating to be constantly asked when you'll have finished. London is a bit different as Rhys is developing full-time, but nonetheless the answer is still "It's done when it's done" :)

OOOOH NO! That's what really happened. Oh I'm so sorry! It's ok I understand as you guys have worked really hard! Cause I'm loving every detail you guys put in. I just wish you all the best. And I know this will be a Great addon. I'm planning on taking college courses in the same field too! As I'm a first year student.

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread