Why is OMSI 1 not available anymore? (1 Viewer)

hi guys I've been into flight simminng. for a while an have been playing OMSI 2 for some time and I really enjoyed it! but I also wanted to download the previous version OMSI 1 but I search everywhere (steam, aerosoft and other stores and find nothing) what has happened to the previous version of OMSI and where can I get it?

Solution
OMSI 1 didn't support articulated buses.
OMSI 2 is quite literally OMSI 1 with more features built on top; everything in OMSI 1 is available in OMSI 2 with the exception of some very early (and generally bad) maps and buses.

thanks for that I guess I don't need to worry about not having two just the one that is better

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
hi guys I've been into flight simminng. for a while an have been playing OMSI 2 for some time and I really enjoyed it! but I also wanted to download the previous version OMSI 1 but I search everywhere (steam, aerosoft and other stores and find nothing) what has happened to the previous version of OMSI and where can I get it?
If you really want to have OMSI 1, I'm sure someone's selling it on eBay...

Reactions: TheFireLauncher4

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
ok but are there any avialable dlcs or extra features for OMSI 1 (that OMSI 2 doesn't have) if not I won't buy it
No, thats the entire point of a sequel, to be better than the original. Hamburg and Neuendorf were in OMSI 1, but they're also in OMSI 2 so you really arent missing out on anything.

Advertisement

OMSI 1 didn't support articulated buses.
OMSI 2 is quite literally OMSI 1 with more features built on top; everything in OMSI 1 is available in OMSI 2 with the exception of some very early (and generally bad) maps and buses.

thanks for that I guess I don't need to worry about not having two just the one that is better

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread