Why I'll never play ETS2MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Jan 15, 2014

Stuart is one of the nicest people in the ETS2 community. I'm surprised they would strip his rank from him AND he got Temp. Banned! I'm sure now he may kill himself. THAT WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL TO HIM and you TOOK IT AWAY! Yes, Dictatorship at it's Finest.
Stuart's also a member on this forum and he's very well liked and respected.

That's good then. I am renewed with safety then we won't lose him. He's a important element to the community of this forum. Such a great Mod.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
I don't really know what's kicked off over there but it looks like the admins have totally neglected the community. I see a similair thing happening on the SCS forum. There I'd a reason they have a forum full of trolls and they can't understand it's partly Down to bad moderation.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
It's not an unknown fact that the Devs are dictators. They've been running MP poorly in more ways than one since launch. Only recruiting their own friends as admins (when they're useless), improper incident investigation (dat alliteration doe!), short tempered and full of nerve.

As I said, it isn't unknown that their social skills are a bag of stinking poop, however, they make a good mod and that can't be denied.

Dec 29, 2013
It's not an unknown fact that the Devs are dictators. They've been running MP poorly in more ways than one since launch. Only recruiting their own friends as admins (when they're useless), improper incident investigation (dat alliteration doe!), short tempered and full of nerve.

As I said, it isn't unknown that their social skills are a bag of stinking poop, however, they make a good mod and that can't be denied.
It's a good mod, but good is all it is. The enjoyment can be ruined for some because it's ran by a bunch of spoilt children who spit their dummy out when someone doesn't like what they do

I posted in the badassromainian thread over there and got an infraction for agreeing. An infraction means nothing to me, but it clearly means a lot to their already bursting ego.

I prefer this community 100 times more than the community over there!

Reactions: Jaanko and Muzz

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
The only way to fix the state of ETS2mp would be to make a new mp mod and make the ETS2mp devs realise that they need to treat their community better. They also need a CM that has experience of helping the community and being active and not being biased.

I was lurking in BadAssRomainian's thread and I was I appalled by the behaviour of the Staff who intervened.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
The only way to fix the state of ETS2mp would be to make a new mp mod and make the ETS2mp devs realise that they need to treat their community better. They also need a CM that has experience of helping the community and being active and not being biased.

I was lurking in BadAssRomainian's thread and I was I appalled by the behaviour of the Staff who intervened.
Technically speaking, anyone can re-create what the ETS2MP team have achieved, and probably do it a whole lot better.

I'm sorry to see that 'BadAssRomanian' was banned for being passionate enough about the project to voice his concerns. This is usually what happens when you take away a child's sweets... They kick up a temper.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I'm glad to see everyone feels the same over here. Someone should direct the Dev's eyes over here to see how a community should be run. That is, someone who doesn't mind an infraction for being helpful.

I'm so glad I went pretty much inactive over there. I rarely check their forums anymore apart from News. The childish was too strong >.>

Keep up the good work here @Muzz and the rest of your team!

TruckSim refugee camp - For those sick of the MP Devs antisocial ways; welcoming all with a brain!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
I'm glad to see everyone feels the same over here. Someone should direct the Dev's eyes over here to see how a community should be run. That is, someone who doesn't mind an infraction for being helpful.

I'm so glad I went pretty much inactive over there. I rarely check their forums anymore apart from News. The childish was too strong >.>

Keep up the good work here @Muzz and the rest of your team!

TruckSim refugee camp - For those sick of the MP Devs antisocial ways; welcoming all with a brain!

Will pass this on to the team also!

I saw ets2mp as a project with great potential but sadly Rootkiller ruined it. The mod itself is great and progress has been very good.
However, the community is completely sh*t. RootKiller should stop buttkissing his polish friends and get more people like @StuartD involved. The way he picks staff/admins now is so funny. @StuartD, I honestly think you should back off from ets2mp. You have put in so much time and effort into the entire project and instead of RootKiller rewarding you he demoted you? I feel like you are the only reasonable staff member on the entire team...

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread