Why do you play ETS2?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

The British Gamer

is a Streetlite vegetable. I mean veg.
Dec 29, 2016
I like the idea of this game, and I do indeed play but I wanted to know other people's reasons that they play.

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
I go on it for the multiplayer........when I'm not banned for 5 months

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
It's a nice escape. It's realistic enough for you to become immersed and actually feel like you're driving a truck but arcadey enough for you to disable certain real life features like speed limits and other stuff (not that I disable them, I find them to make the game more interesting). It's just a really nice thing to go on a long ass road trip across Europe listening to some Johnny Cash (or any other music of your choice, for example, there's a radio called Truckers FM that is dedicated to ETS, it's really well done tbf). I personally have found that it helps cure boredom as well cause you can just drive somewhere for free.

I would highly recommend it and the DLC's, they're well worth the money and help the Dev team keep the game updated. It's got a large modding scene as well and there's always new stuff on the workshop. It's just a really well made and well executed simulator that can be as arcadey or as realistic as you want. 10/10 from me ;)