Why do you play ETS2? (1 Viewer)

Myles W

Veteran Member
I like the idea of this game, and I do indeed play but I wanted to know other people's reasons that they play.

Advertisement

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
It's a nice escape. It's realistic enough for you to become immersed and actually feel like you're driving a truck but arcadey enough for you to disable certain real life features like speed limits and other stuff (not that I disable them, I find them to make the game more interesting). It's just a really nice thing to go on a long ass road trip across Europe listening to some Johnny Cash (or any other music of your choice, for example, there's a radio called Truckers FM that is dedicated to ETS, it's really well done tbf). I personally have found that it helps cure boredom as well cause you can just drive somewhere for free.

I would highly recommend it and the DLC's, they're well worth the money and help the Dev team keep the game updated. It's got a large modding scene as well and there's always new stuff on the workshop. It's just a really well made and well executed simulator that can be as arcadey or as realistic as you want. 10/10 from me ;)

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread