Who uses bitcoin!! (1 Viewer)

Not many places that do support bitcoin payments and I personally don't use it, rather spend with the real deal payment.

So I added an poll for those that doesn't want to tell :p I know that an guy got like 14 bitcoins and forgotten about it, then one day he remembered about it since some guy was talking about it and then this guy chased up and found out that it's worth over $800K and too my mind is a fake!!!

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Only thing I've heard about bitcoin is people buying them to purchase questionable ID's online.. ;)

Always been interested but don't really see the point in buying some to have them sit there! haha

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Funnily enough, while recovering from a hurt tendon, I became more and more interested into the world of cryptocurrency. It's crazy to think how at the time the thread was created, BTC was valued at around £500 and reached its all-time high last year and is now sitting at about £6,000. I think the bubble will burst sooner or later if the cryptocurrency market isn't regulated to stop your plain criminal from hiding transactions.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread