White AI Buses [SOLVED] (1 Viewer)

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the white ai vehicles, because for some reason whenenver I edit an ai-list if dound that around like 20% of the vehicles are white, if any one of you know how to help please leave a comment. Thanks :)

Advertisement

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
This is most probably due to you not putting in the name of the repaint correctly into the AILIST. I'd suggest looking for the repaint's CTI file, and copying the name inside it directly over to the AI List.
Its quite weird because that's exactly what I do with every repaint I add into an ai-list, I managed to take a picture of the numberplate on my phone while playing and I checked the ai-list and it looked perfectly fine

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
It's not to do with the numberplate. It is the literal name of the repaint.

Example:

Business Parking

[item]
Heathrow Business Parking
repaint_body
Heathrow/BusinessParking_BODY.tga

[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
vehicles\Citaro Facelift UK\MB_O530FL_Ecolife K++ Orange.bus
H232 BD08 HDG Heathrow Business Parking
[end]

If you check above, the underlined and bold ones have to match.

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
It's not to do with the numberplate. It is the literal name of the repaint.

Example:

Business Parking

[item]
Heathrow Business Parking
repaint_body
Heathrow/BusinessParking_BODY.tga

[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
vehicles\Citaro Facelift UK\MB_O530FL_Ecolife K++ Orange.bus
H232 BD08 HDG Heathrow Business Parking
[end]

If you check above, the underlined and bold ones have to match.
They do match exactly the same, I copy it from the cti file and paste into my ai-list and there are no mis - spellings or anything.

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
587C4141-6AE9-4E56-A097-2EFE5DF80853.jpeg
86B243BD-25D8-4FFC-93DC-A454C6208D02.jpeg
895F244B-2B80-4389-8EA8-76BA5009AFCA.jpeg

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Add more buses, the cause usually for me is that I don't have enough vehicles for each schedule so it spawns in more default livery buses to cover for them. Try adding in more buses and see if that works. This is the same map that I had problems on too, but just add more buses into the AI list for each depot group to resolve. Yorkshire Terrior & Yorkshire X19 buses defo need them, not sure on others

Advertisement

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
Add more buses, the cause usually for me is that I don't have enough vehicles for each schedule so it spawns in more default livery buses to cover for them. Try adding in more buses and see if that works. This is the same map that I had problems on too, but just add more buses into the AI list for each depot group to resolve. Yorkshire Terrior & Yorkshire X19 buses defo need them, not sure on others
That’s not the cause for me as in the pictures I sent the bus there is in my ai list with a repaint equipped but not showing

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s not the cause for me as in the pictures I sent the bus there is in my ai list with a repaint equipped but not showing
I meant that you need to add in more, it's likely the repaints that you can't find at all are just around the corner and you keep missing them.

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
I meant that you need to add in more, it's likely the repaints that you can't find at all are just around the corner and you keep missing them.
No use I added around 7 buses each to Yorkshire terrier and Yorkshire terrier x19. I also went on the bus icon whenever I remove one another comes back

leodc77

Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
No use added more buses to Yorkshire terrier and Yorkshire terrier x19. I also went on the bus icon and as soon as I get rid of them another comes back

Moskie

Fixing timetables brb
Jan 16, 2016
No use I added around 7 buses each to Yorkshire terrier and Yorkshire terrier x19. I also went on the bus icon whenever I remove one another comes back
Do any of the assigned repaints from that Depot_Typegroup work?
Check that there is only 1 TAB between the Reg number and the start of the repaint name, and no other characters (including spaces). The end of the repaint name must have no characters also (no spaces, tabs etc).

Also check that it is sourcing the repaint from the correct source (folder)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread