Which Olympian Is Best Olympian? (1 Viewer)

Huh. I can really remember boarding those to and from Barnstaple though... maybe it was a Volvo Olympian Palatine...
26779891982_d8748a0844_b.jpg
Indeed, there were Volvo Olympian Palatine I on the Exeter/BNP runs. They're all withdrawn now thanks to DDA regs.

Advertisement

blahjason

Developer of the Optare Solo
Oct 23, 2016
I personally love both types of Olympian (Leyland and Volvo), as they are buses I used to travel on a lot, but I am going to give a slight edge over to the Volvo Olympian.

That's funny, because that Olympian is the same exact Olympian AC Williams uses for my school to collect students and take them to Grantham. Same Model, Reg, Livery and all! Overall I prefer the Alexander Bodied RL Volvo Olympians, I have one to school every day with the classic bench seating.

Which Olympian is the best Olympian?
Simple Answer is Volvo Olympian but which Specification

Well I like these...I get on these everyday
26685900888_6608c60942_o.jpg

However, I like the sound of the ZF Olympians
40495406622_c1337c4731_o.jpg

Although I also really liked the sound of these RHs we had for a short bit (they were Cummins Engined & not Volvos)
IMG_1301.JPG

However, I like the looks of the Palatine 2s
R313 WVR.jpg

So that could of been summed up in 3 words: I don't know

Advertisement

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2016
All Olympians have to retire this year due to vehicle emission policies. They have been used for over 20 years already.
Well they have certainly exceeded the expirey, has the law changed In Hong Kong because I thought it was 17 years. Although they served the last portion of their legacy on the 88R which made me feel happy they had their lives extended for a little longer :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread